I Tamed a Tyrant and Ran Away - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

From an outsider's perspective, it looks like she's trying to seduce him. The trick with the butterfly was nice to look at. It'll be fun to see where she's going to take this. Thanks for the mass update, Parody Scans!

I've read the novel. I'm not sure how to feel about the manhwa so far... Couple of things have been depicted differently. I guess, the artist will focus more on the romance part of the novel than the actual revenge and alienation. The latter will surely be part of the manhwa, but play a lesser part. Anyhow let's see how it unfolds. Thanks Parody Scans for the TL and mass update!

Fed-Kun's army
im suprised this was a raw mass release of a new series, theres still 16 chapters left out of the 20 kakao dropped today

thank you for the quality chapters ^^

but that chess piece was actually beautiful. the art in this is just 😍 i was staring at it for a few minutes just admiring the lighting smh

logically, isnt she too young to be a tutor to the prince? doesnt feel like theres much age gap there. why would the palace choose less experience young lady to be a prince's tutor?? i cant grasp the logic here

that being said, im loving this hourly upload of new chapter. tq so so much!! xxxx

Aaaah!!! Thanks for these chapters!!! I'm so glad that this story got picked up for webtoon serialization and scanlation!!!!

That’s a fun touch with the butterfly, but I thought butterflies preferred old fruit and salt 🤔

Thanks for the update

Not her basically showing up in a wedding dress

She's so calculating I loVE it

Dex-chan lover
@plutopancake
She is not a Marie Sue in whatever way you think.
Mc has the experience, when you think of Marie Sue then you think of someone with no proper explanation of being good at the things they do.

The Star Trek Marie Sue is less of a Sue then Rey from star Wars because she at least has the "Best in Academy has her excuse, which is experience"

Users who are viewing this thread