I Tamed the Wild Duke

I like the art but the ........story umm 😂 I feel like she only talks in her head

Pretty sure she was mentally handicapped in her last life, hence the shit grades even though she believed she tried very hard. This mental deficiency was brought into the next life as well. I’m actually tearing up right now. It’s sad as shit don’t read it

Supporter
whoa what, a shoujo manhwa with a 5? this must be incredibly bad

I like it, despite the plot moving slowly it's still hilarious to see her inner monologue and nothing major has happened yet to get the plot moving, only seems to be starting but then again it only has been 4 chapters.

whatever anyone says about this, the female lead is cute. she looks like manun-chan i want to kiss her

I'm not sure how I feel about this one. The writing doesn't flow and its a little confusing but I want to find out what happens.

Weird.

I'm not sure why the chapters get chopped up like this. It's annoying cuz Mangadex already has an issue with load times (99% sure it's not my computer, phone, or tablet or even my internet), and since I have to load every time the panels go more than three down it gets annoying and makes the flow of the story more difficult to read and understand. I'm rather lost in the story right now as a result. Like, what are they doing now and why? Huh? They're at the ball? How? What is this badmouthed girl upset about now? I don't know the "chapter" started with her being mad so who even knows?

The artwork is pretty bad, i'm wondering if this is like an amateur's first try at a webcomic. The story has potential, but it's clear the writer is just having fun and not trying to really tell a story so much as just write whatever she finds fun, which is fair, but given how bad the artwork is, it leaves very little to enjoy from it.

Users who are viewing this thread