I Thought It's a Common Possession - Ch. 40

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the batch release! I always think it's funny how meta this genre is getting. It's not enough to be a well-intentioned modern person getting reincarnated into a villainess character and trying to reform her - now our protagonist is not like other girls who get reincarnated into a villainess character and try to reform her, lmao.

Not that I'm complaining, I absolutely eat this shit up, can't get enough. I just have to marvel at how deep the rabbit hole goes sometimes.

Dex-chan lover
@Und3adCanadian

I mean the creepy hoodie guy forcing the plot that want Original Female Lead repeating the plot so she wont get old

Maybe he is Cliff...

Dex-chan lover
To me, it feels like Cliff being the original ML means that the "author" has the most direct control over him rather then full on possession.
Hmm that's sounds valid too.

For me the way of Cliff talking / doing is suspicious and weird.

He should be happy to have og fl by himself but he doesn't seem happy and even give them a chance to date without looking jealous.

The way he talks to our MC is weird to be og ML that fells in love with og FL. It feels like he wasn't og ml at all but replaced / actually not og ml.

Users who are viewing this thread