I Thought She Was a Yandere, but Apparently She’s Even Worse - Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
Most likely machine translation, since most of the time it's just put through the program without any editing
Look if you want me to drop it then I'll just drop it and you or someone else can do the series.
I'm not telling you to drop nor continue anything. I'm just saying a little effort goes a long way.
I get some people are hating on machine translations, but its better than nothing and even if you can't see it.
I can that a lot of effort and time was put into these translations, yes a lot of the hard work was done by machine, but the translator still have to go and edit the images and add the text, which per image would take at least 3-5 minutes each. I am thankful that someone is doing the hard work as I haven't got the time to do it myself. I am a full time photoshop editor so I know how long it takes, although I mostly work for fashion companies and that why I am appreciative of the work that they do.
Also I will thank and encourage who ever I dam well please, especially someone that's taking the time to do something for free, yes they are asking for tips, but so does everyone that provides a service for free.
They also might not be upfront about using a machine translator, but who really gives a crap they are still taking to the time to do something you couldn't be bothered to do yourself so be thankful for god sake. Or wait of the official or another translation to come out. But seeing as you still read this version I feel like you're being very hypocritical in your philosophy. Its like you saw me give a tip to a busker for them playing a ok cover of a song I like and then you actively telling me not to tip them as they didn't write the song and didn't play it as well as others, they just copied it. But they still took the time to learn how to play the song for us, so I will still tip them for making my day better.

Aggregator gang
What kinda text editor doesn't let you change the alignment. That's like such a basic feature.
MS Paint, which they admit to using in their most recent release, but at least they are using another program too now. The quality is a lot better than before.

Dex-chan lover
'Sup Bartender, just a shot for today. This is a quick chapter but I have three things to get off my chest.

*sip.. Here I go
She's crazy
She could use some protection
She's crazy. Crazy hot

See? They aren't spoilers, chief. Welp, thanks for the drink. Put it on my tab. See you later. *Fwips to next ch

Users who are viewing this thread