I Thought She Was a Yandere, but Apparently She's Even Worse - Ch. 40

Dex-chan lover
The author clearly ran out of ideas... The childhood friend doesn't even make sense and retcons the way the MMC was introduced and portrayed in the beginning.
Wasn’t she just his cousin? Felt like it was just a red herring to get them together initially.

Dex-chan lover
Mc should use this chance as an opportunity to have Yandere harem
OR Make them duel with each other
monkey.jpg
No.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, this plot "twist" smacks of the author not knowing where to take the concept. This will be one of the ones I end up just binging in one go (like today) vs eagerly awaiting :aquadrink:

Dex-chan lover
So childhood friend is overprotective since she believes that the yakuza girlfriend is not quite serious, and while she does love the MC, she also wants to make sure that he doesn’t get into a forced relationship…

I don’t know, although the delivery is Yandere, her goal is actually quite decent…?

Dex-chan lover
I kinda already forgot and current chapters make it pretty hard to see though.. did he actually like her (Kurono) ô_ô.. Can't remember

Fed-Kun's army
Is she not the cousin anymore or still just that childhood friend sounded better??? Was it a translation error before or she is both I’m so confused

Dex-chan lover
Is it me or her yandere aura has got nerfed massively...🤔? It is basically non-existent now.

It kind of never was a thing. The title is "I thought she was a Yandere, but apparently she's even worse. She's not actually a yandere, she's just super clingy and socially inept with a secret Yakuza background. The yandere part was just a misconception by the MC.

Now his childhood friend on the other hand? all-caps YANDERE.

Dex-chan lover
I've been reading the raws and I can't wait to see everyone's reactions to the conclusion of this "arc"

Dex-chan lover
Welp, i really want to drop this now, it was so promising then the author brought in the shitty childhood friend trope for this bs love triangle

Dex-chan lover
It took childhood friend for handholding. We're never getting out the basement

Dex-chan lover
Phew, finally something interesting happens, muh wholesome stories are boring trash

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the mass release!

I guess it reduced how annoying a couple of these chapters were since I got to binge instead of suffer the wait.

Users who are viewing this thread