I Thought She Was a Yandere, but Apparently She's Even Worse - Ch. 42 - A yandere girlfriend who was liked by her love rival

Double-page supporter
thank you for picking this up! and the story is looking amazing!!!! I wonder if the guy is going harem route or no

Supporter
inb4 25 English scanlations
dont-you-dare-dont.gif

Double-page supporter
Damn, I just don‘t like that annoying women who‘s tryna interfere😂

Dex-chan lover
I won't call it backing down. I get feeling she will be into both of them now and will want to be in a polycule. :LOL:
But she was hostile at the start possibly going for a more Yandere approach than the Yandere so it is backing down in terms of what she planned to do at first

Dex-chan lover
Nah bro fuck you, I had already said I was picking it up, I'm literally working on it ☠️
Ecchi scans are higher quality, so if you get rocking and rolling with all the chapters we have to catch up to, you'll get traction.

Pretty sure english TLs are like 10 chapters behind so you got this :thumbsup:

Dex-chan lover
All well then?

At this point a thrupple would be more interesting to gawk at then this not-yandere blushing constantly.

Dex-chan lover
Well there it goes the conflict i guess? Not that am mad, i like more funny/wholesome side of this type of short mangas, or is it a bait so she can take him?

Dex-chan lover
Nah bro fuck you, I had already said I was picking it up, I'm literally working on it ☠️
Let him have the short-lived glory of being first. You can aim for the more enduring glory of giving superior quality, because I already noticed a typo ("trully") and an unnecessarily literalist translation (正体 should be "true character" rather than "true identity", given the context), which you can now avoid for your own release.

Group Leader
Calm down mate just do your thing, who cares if someone did it; either they didn't see your comment or they ignored it in which case you can just ignore their release as well and aim to have the higher quality release. You already have plenty of series to take care of; can't do everything on high speed.

Group Leader
Let him have the short-lived glory of being first. You can aim for the more enduring glory of giving superior quality, because I already noticed a typo ("trully") and an unnecessarily literalist translation (正体 should be "true character" rather than "true identity", given the context), which you can now avoid for your own release.
I think its MTL

Users who are viewing this thread