I Thought She Was a Yandere, but Apparently She's Even Worse - Ch. 53

Group Leader
I just wanted to let you all know that END Scans is back into the groove of uploading chapters and we should be good to go for a while now, we'll try sticking to our usual release schedule, I actually tried to upload this chapter yesterday night but MD's uploads weren't working lmao

Dex-chan lover
An yes, finally the in world shipper has appeared, I finally have a character to self insert into now

Dex-chan lover
An yes, finally the in world shipper has appeared, I finally have a character to self insert into now

Wasn’t she also into the ML? And the heroine? What kind of love geometry are we working with here?

Dex-chan lover
She doesn't really seem yandere anymore
Girl hasn't been menhera since we found out she's been with the yakuza. She's more Yankii-dere than stab-you-for-love yandere.

If you're talking about the cousin though, it's more like the subject of her obsession has shifted from the boi to the ship.

THE SHIP MUST SAIL AT ALL COST AND I SHALL BE ITS WITNESS!

Dex-chan lover
I agree with the credits page. This is peak reaction:
KbICkln.png

Dex-chan lover
I feel like the cousin got dumbed down a lot
Also the :3 lips I don’t think was normal for her(?)

Aggregator gang
Wasn’t she also into the ML? And the heroine? What kind of love geometry are we working with here?
She did not want her cousin to be used as a leverage in yakuza wars. Once she'd seen FL is actually genuinely into ML, she jumped the ship basically

Dex-chan lover
Man how can a Yandere anything be so wholesome. This has to be the exception that makes the rule...

Users who are viewing this thread