I Thought She Was a Yandere, but Apparently She's Even Worse - Ch. 58

Dex-chan lover
I just started this and I’m heartbroken to hear it’s almost over. The art is incredible and despite her being a yakuza’s daughter I want to protect this precious little lady.

Dex-chan lover
I just started this and I’m heartbroken to hear it’s almost over. The art is incredible and despite her being a yakuza’s daughter I want to protect this precious little lady.
Over? The Indonesian version has 73 chapters with the last one posted 3 days ago. We have AT LEAST 15 chapters to go if that was that last one and this is labeled as on-going.

Dex-chan lover
Over? The Indonesian version has 73 chapters with the last one posted 3 days ago. We have AT LEAST 15 chapters to go if that was that last one and this is labeled as on-going.
I was going off of what other comments were saying, but thank you for letting me know.

Dex-chan lover
I was going off of what other comments were saying, but thank you for letting me know.
I make a habit of going into the Chapter Languages setting and toggling it to All (none selected) and back to English for a quick check.

When there is a European language version (including South American Spanish) you can use Google Translate's image function if a manga you're following stops getting English translations. It's better than nothing except it's complete shit with Japanese because the language structure is so different, I guess. I'm using it for a manga I've followed for 3-1/2 years that hasn't had an English update in six months and was three or four months behind at that point.

Google Translate image function

Dex-chan lover
I make a habit of going into the Chapter Languages setting and toggling it to All (none selected) and back to English for a quick check.

When there is a European language version (including South American Spanish) you can use Google Translate's image function if a manga you're following stops getting English translations. It's better than nothing except it's complete shit with Japanese because the language structure is so different, I guess. I'm using it for a manga I've followed for 3-1/2 years that hasn't had an English update in six months and was three or four months behind at that point.

Google Translate image function
Tbh I never even considered checking the other languages as a possibility. Again, thank you for sharing.

Users who are viewing this thread