I Thought She Was a Yandere, but Apparently She's Even Worse - Ch. 9

Dex-chan lover
first glance of the male lead, I wonder how long until we get the eyes reveal

Dex-chan lover
I see we can't see what she's carrying. :finnawoke: Place ya bets! :kek: Is she a knife, scissor, gun, or bare fist yandere?

la95bFZ.png
i don't see any blood, so im going to go with barefists and she just pummeled him to death

Dex-chan lover
I didn't notice the feet at first and thought her reaction scared the dude off.

Still will repeat the sentiment that yes, she did help him. Typical toxic masculinity (/sarcasm)

Dex-chan lover
Idk, i kinda think the stuff she says are only "scary" because of the face she makes and her apparent intensiveness, but the things themselves aint that bad... well the part about hating the people around her who fell in love is kinda intense XD

Dex-chan lover
I feel like I missed a chapter, what exactly is this guy inconvenienced by due to the MC and the Girl?

At any rate thanks everyone over at forty-four minute scansKeiretsu for the translation
The big guy used bully the yandere.
The yandere got a make-over, causing her to become a part of a higher caste.
It's not acceptable to have bullied a member of her new caste, causing the big guy to lose face.
She got the make-over for the MC, so this change in the status quo is his fault.
And no, it doesn't all make sense.

Dex-chan lover
Ha! The bullies are lucky she only used her hands. Ordinarily it’d be bloody Tuesday up in this bitch!

Users who are viewing this thread