I Thought She Was a Yandere, but Apparently She's Even Worse (Fan Colored) - Ch. 64 - The Yandere Girlfriend Who Came to Take Him Back

Supporter
If only people didn't use "Why do we have to go through this" rhetorically but instead for actual reflection.
You wanna know the answer? Because you were violent criminals.
And what you are doing right know shows that they went too easy on you.

Supporter
If only people didn't use "Why do we have to go through this" rhetorically but instead for actual reflection.
You wanna know the answer? Because you were violent criminals.
And what you are doing right know shows that they went too easy on you.
Stupid violent criminals, who in their right mind would go against yakuza?

Dex-chan lover
Oof, indeed, translation's a little rougher around the edges this time around. Again, previous disclaimer still applies, I know precious little Japanese and am working off of a frankly criminal number of assumptions.

Page 1 :
  • Panel 1, bubble 2 : his name's Higashi, not Naoto.
  • Panel 2 : he's actually complaining that "[they] were a big deal, then [they] caught her eye and now we're here." or something to that effect (something like they were a big deal, but then she whooped their asses and now they're living like shit since their expulsion).
  • Panels 3 and 4 : not too far off, it's more like "Kurono-san... what did she do?" to which he replies in the next page "WHAT DID SHE DO?!" which is a bit literal for my taste, me personally, I'd go with something like "So Kurono-san... was involved after all?" and he'd retort "INVOLVED?" but it's up to personal taste, both work fine.
Page 2 :
  • Panel 1 : see above.
  • Panel 2, bubble 2 : he's not asking Higashi to remember, he's saying "I'll never forget it..."
  • Panel 3 : I'd go with "[B1]Why did we have to go through this? We were sent to the hospital, crushed emotionally, [B2] stripped of all our money... and driven out of our hometown!!"
  • Panel 4 : Probably more like "So being a Yakuza...! Means she can do whatever she wants...!?" (the translation you used is correct but this fits a tad better, grammatically and contextually, at least imo. YMMV.)
Page 3 :
  • Panel 1 : "バンッ" is just "Baaam!", as in, the door slamming open. He's not grunting.
  • Panel 2, bubble 1 : Again, for flavor, I'd go with "Haah? Whatchu makin' all that damn racket for?" or some such.
  • Panel 2, bubble 2 : "This wasn't part of the plan! That monster [or, for flavor, "crazy bitch" would also fit] just won't stop!" (that's just about the best I can come up with, everything else just makes no sense. Then again it is half past 3 in the morning so what do I know.)
  • Panel 3 : Fits fine enough, but I'd go with "... Man, just shut up and get your ass back he[re]... GHK!"
  • Panel 4, bubble 1 : this is the sound of the guy choking on his own teeth. Probably "Hhrk... hhk..."
  • Panel 4, bubble 2 (excluding the "ヒュ" and "ゼー") : "[*panting*] ...Hm. Was that... the last... of them? [*panting*]"
Hm. This probably constitutes "translation work" at this point. That took me far too long. Repeating the disclaimer once again, no guarantee on the accuracy nor the quality. If you find this serviceable in any way, hmu, I wouldn't mind lending a hand.

That last panel [page, I am so cooked bro] hit pretty hard, very good job on the coloring as always.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
We've come a long way from 'You shouldn't have helped...'

Unlike most other single-panel manga, this one has had a (pleasantly) surprisingly captivating story.

Group Leader
Oof, indeed, translation's a little rougher around the edges this time around. Again, previous disclaimer still applies, I know precious little Japanese and am working off of a frankly criminal number of assumptions.

Page 1 :
  • Panel 1, bubble 2 : his name's Higashi, not Naoto.
  • Panel 2 : he's actually complaining that "[they] were a big deal, then [they] caught her eye and now we're here." or something to that effect (something like they were a big deal, but then she whooped their asses and now they're living like shit since their expulsion).
  • Panels 3 and 4 : not too far off, it's more like "Kurono-san... what did she do?" to which he replies in the next page "WHAT DID SHE DO?!" which is a bit literal for my taste, me personally, I'd go with something like "So Kurono-san... was involved after all?" and he'd retort "INVOLVED?" but it's up to personal taste, both work fine.
Page 2 :
  • Panel 1 : see above.
  • Panel 2, bubble 2 : he's not asking Higashi to remember, he's saying "I'll never forget it..."
  • Panel 3 : I'd go with "[B1]Why did we have to go through this? We were sent to the hospital, crushed emotionally, [B2] stripped of all our money... and driven out of our hometown!!"
  • Panel 4 : Probably more like "So being a Yakuza...! Means she can do whatever she wants...!?" (the translation you used is correct but this fits a tad better, grammatically and contextually, at least imo. YMMV.)
Page 3 :
  • Panel 1 : "バンッ" is just "Baaam!", as in, the door slamming open. He's not grunting.
  • Panel 2, bubble 1 : Again, for flavor, I'd go with "Haah? Whatchu makin' all that damn racket for?" or some such.
  • Panel 2, bubble 2 : "This wasn't part of the plan! That monster [or, for flavor, "crazy bitch" would also fit] just won't stop!" (that's just about the best I can come up with, everything else just makes no sense. Then again it is half past 3 in the morning so what do I know.)
  • Panel 3 : Fits fine enough, but I'd go with "... Man, just shut up and get your ass back he[re]... GHK!"
  • Panel 4, bubble 1 : this is the sound of the guy choking on his own teeth. Probably "Hhrk... hhk..."
  • Panel 4, bubble 2 (excluding the "ヒュ" and "ゼー") : "[*panting*] ...Hm. Was that... the last... of them? [*panting*]"
Hm. This probably constitutes "translation work" at this point. That took me far too long. Repeating the disclaimer once again, no guarantee on the accuracy nor the quality. If you find this serviceable in any way, hmu, I wouldn't mind lending a hand.

That last panel [page, I am so cooked bro] hit pretty hard, very good job on the coloring as always.
Page 1:

• Panel 1, bubble 2: Is his first Name Higashi or Naoto? I used FFMS (original scan group) manga doc which had his full name as Higashi Naoto (東直人). Wasn't sure which to put in the bubble
  • Panel 2: 😨
Page 2:
  • Panel 3: I had "driven out of our hometown" originally, but it felt too formal with a criminal. But with the way you've written the entire panel, it has a better flow overall.
Page 3:
  • Panel 1: Changed to Shrrrr. At least that what my window sounds like when I slide it open forcefully. 😆
  • Panel 2, bubble 1: GPT actually gave something similar to, but I couldn't believe my eyes when it translated something informally. So just in case I changed it to what it was now. Glad to have confirmation. I changed to a mix of the two now.
  • Panel 4, bubble 2: hard to fit panting, so I used onomatopeias instead. Maybe there is a better sfx for panting?
Thanks again for the input ToonLink. It helped a lot! Coloring and translating is hard AF. Since ENDS is working on this, I might request for another series. I was hoping the new GPT carried enough weight for me to figure out the more creative stuff.

And I am glad to know the last page had the effect I was going for! You're gonna love the next chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Man really was hoping Higashi would step up and be a more active part of the rescue/reunion. I love the FMC coming in all Chad like with crazy eyes.

As always thanks @CulR for the chapter.

Fed-Kun's army
What where these guys thinking of getting involved with yakuza again ???????? Well i guess they dont need their organs.

Dex-chan lover
  • Panel 1, bubble 2: Is his first Name Higashi or Naoto? I used FFMS (original scan group) manga doc which had his full name as Higashi Naoto (東直人). Wasn't sure which to put in the bubble
His full name is indeed Higashi Naoto. I hadn't checked the rest of the raws for his full name, that's on me. However, in this bubble he's just calling Naoto by his last name and without honorifics ("東ィ!" is just "Higashiii!"), which is how rougher characters like him tend to address everyone they haven't given a nickname to.
  • Panel 4, bubble 2: hard to fit panting, so I used onomatopeias instead. Maybe there is a better sfx for panting?
Oh no for sure, I just included it here so you could replace it with whatever you felt was fitting. Anything I put in [brackets] is something that shouldn't directly be included in the script.

If only I could typeset/redraw, I'd just solo the damn thing for ya. Oh well. Hopefully ENDS gets back on it sometime soon.

glad to let you know that chinchin kawaii desu does fortunately mean "I'm cool" so I recommend you to say it to some natives in Japan
Normally, in Japanese, you would say おれが可愛いちんちんあるよ‼ Ore ga Kawaii Chinchin Aru yo!! It is just a better more grammatical way to say I'm cool

Users who are viewing this thread