I Time-Traveled and Confessed to My Teacher Crush - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Fed-Kun's army
@jak yeah you are right ..... i have the feeling she plays with him I mean this manga have a Drama Tag :D

I feel something wrong about the relationship, i mean the mc is actually adult right, but he just acting passive and just getting drag by the teacher. Well i dont dislike it tho

@GARE You ever watch a cat chase a mouse? It's basically the same thing here. Truth be told this story is incredibly messed up lol.

Dex-chan lover
there must be a catch somewhere... is she a yandere deep down or a super sadist or something ? it's too good to be true 🤨

Dex-chan lover
ha ha just saw the tags on NU, but apparently it's fluffy till the last update, nothing to be scared about~~

on another note, just took a quick look at the novel chapter about this point in time of the story and it's pleasantly well written for those who wondered if they should read it, it doesn't seems bad at all ^^ (and the translator is good)

Fed-Kun's army
So, where the hell is all of his time travel knowledge supposed to go? Anything else going on besides fluffy times with miss teacher?

Dex-chan lover
why i have the feeling that the teacher knows that mc is time traveling from future and thus trying to get her 2nd chance

Kinda disappointed that they removed the part from the novel where Haru-san is really bad at parking her car so he did it for her and had to bullshit an excuse. It was a funnier and more concise version of the GPS imo.

Users who are viewing this thread