I Time-Traveled and Confessed to My Teacher Crush - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

@IShallReadTheHeavens

Such an existence is not given by god, but earned by humans. I believe that you can do it, so go out there and LIVE THE LIFE YOU ARE GIVEN, SO THAT YOU MAY BE THE SOURCE OF ENVY!

Dex-chan lover
Even if she too time traveled, didn't knew how to use GPS or park a car as mentioned in previous posts since it's an adaptation, this seems sketchy even if she's an "airhead".

Fuck material? Maybe. Wife? ehh...

If she supposedly is an airhead, thinking to drive far away to not make them go straight to jail and loosing job is too though out.

Dex-chan lover
Why make a story about teacher-student when they don't act like teacher and student?

Author has something messed up with their head. The only way this story could have worked with the current progression is if they were previously acquainted, both knew eachother since they were younger, etc.

Or better yet, author could've thrown entire time-leap out of the window, since MC does nothing with it. Remove the age gap, and have a nice story instead of this.

Man I love manga but I have this damn bone to pick lol. Why in the hell do Japanese authors depict guys as such shy and beta dudes. The girls are more often than not assertive, confident but dudes always acting like girls and girls like guys. Idk that’s just how I see it.

Users who are viewing this thread