I Time-Traveled and Confessed to My Teacher Crush - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Dex-chan lover
I dunno about this one. It's easy to read and is a nice change of pace from all the unrequited love and pining other male leads do, but maybe that's why it feels so off.
Maybe it's the lack of buildup and it feels like everything's handed to this guy. Can't really enjoy a playthrough if someone has all the cheats activated from the beginning.

Dex-chan lover
still questioning y she accepted his confession... and it doesnt seems like im alone in thinking that maybe she also came from the future...

The issues i having is that this don't feel a student and teacher relationship, why did she love the mc, and this actually a going back to the past manga.

Dex-chan lover
I'll say it right now, but the things she said, its a nightmare. Sounds nice at first, but you'll start to feel like shit the longer it goes.

And so far, the premise is wasted. Why bother making it a time travel story in the first place?

Fed-Kun's army
this manga is gonna make me cry, this is genuinely all i want in life.
tfw no mommy gf :(

Dex-chan lover
If you see this, post your best ryan gosling, now.
c71.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Usually I'm ok without too much exposition for the cause of the relationship. But, the teacher returning the confession is really weird to me... Maybe it will be explained later.

Double-page supporter
@SaitamaShinobu ikr I want a busty, thicc thighed sensai to take care of me forever I don't even need a job and she's hot + she is hot. Yup

Dex-chan lover
Why are there so many title / signature / patreon / "HEY LISTEN" pages? There aren't enough actual manga pages to even warrant counting it as a chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread