I Time-Traveled and Confessed to My Teacher Crush - Vol. 3 Ch. 30

Dex-chan lover
@FourzeShikikan No, this is not a re-upload, the previous one was done by someone else. Don't remember it was a group or individual but it was just for that chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Can anyone spoiler me a little what gonna happen, I heard that things gonna get bad soon?

Dex-chan lover
Going to a Love Hotel and don't have sex is like going to an amusement park and don't ride any of the attractions

Dex-chan lover
@Luctor I don't know what exactly happens in the end
but for the cover of the last LN, it seems those protagonists marry each other at the end
yande.re%20578452%20sample%20kou_2_ni_time_leap_shita_ore_ga_touji_suki_datta_sensei_ni_kokutta_kekka%20yasuyuki.jpg

More, I don't know what volume is this illustration, but it's interesting to know
yande.re%20578453%20sample%20kou_2_ni_time_leap_shita_ore_ga_touji_suki_datta_sensei_ni_kokutta_kekka%20yasuyuki.jpg

@Hejti From what I saw in raw chapters, I can't be sure,
but Haruka goes to some "marriage interview" at a restaurant with kinda rich and handsome guy, but when he starts to touch Haruka (in a sexual harassement way), the MC (who goes after Haruka out of jealousy) appears and punch the asswhole in the face. It seems that Haruka's mother is the one who arranges the marriage interview, so the MC goes to her house talk about his relationship with her daughter.

Dex-chan lover
@BrunoVilla oh ty, so MC
acted on a whim, not sure what he think going to her mather and talking about student teacher relationship, hope it somehow end well...

edit. just saw the cover of vol 5 so seems all ends well

Users who are viewing this thread