I Time-Traveled and Confessed to My Teacher Crush - Vol. 4 Ch. 33

Dex-chan lover
@mintykristi there are parts like in chapter 28 when he is shown to have knowledge and abilities beyond a typical high schooler, plus the manga adaptation is cutting a fair amount of content from the web novel. But in the end, the point is that the focus of the story is his relationship with Hiiragi chan, not that he us a time leaper.

Dex-chan lover
@Rinji
Yes, it happens at Hiragi's birthday (that also is Seiji's birthday). Later on, they have sex again at the day before christmas. EDIT: However, I have a really bad news for you, from what I seen from raws, they didn't adapt that scene, because the manga only have 65 chapters. In the last chapter, the last panels are Seiji and Hiragi, adults, having sex, but in the novel they already did before.

Dex-chan lover
@Deszera you're saying this, but latter on
there is a young child named Rei, who will become Seiji's coworker (kouhai) from the future. She flirts with Seiji, even in her child form, and ofter says that she wanted to be his affair from work.

Dex-chan lover
another manga with chapters that getting shorter and shorter

it was an ok chapter at least, pouting faces are always good to see

Dex-chan lover
@Rhyrhygogo it's truly worth to start the novel from the beginning because the manga adaptation cut a lot of content.

Users who are viewing this thread