Katabutsu-kei Joshi ni Kokuhaku shitemita - Ch. 18 - I tried to find out about my serious girlfriend's social circle 1

Dex-chan lover
She's developed a new fetish for making him worry.

This will only be followed by using it to egg him on into being very bold.

In bed.

Dex-chan lover
"I want to get to know you better" sounds just as much as a come-on in Japanese as it does English.
Honestly that could also just be asking for friendship, depends on the tone of voice and context of the rest of the conversation, aren't they both on the same committee or something? It makes sense for coworkers to want to know each other. If she "shot him down" here, she would just look like one of those annoying girls that says "I have a boyfriend" whenever a guy asks her what her order is at the drive through.

Honestly that could also just be asking for friendship
Yeah, no.
If she "shot him down" here, she would just look like one of those annoying girls that says "I have a boyfriend" whenever a guy asks her what her order is at the drive through.
She looks like she'd be precisely that kind of girl. And it would be for the best.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, no.

She looks like she'd be precisely that kind of girl. And it would be for the best.
Wdym yeah no? So then do you think that every time a girl asks to get to know another girl better it's Yuri? Or does it just apply to guy asking a girl that because platonic relationships don't exist?

She is thankfully not that kind of girl.
Edit: I meant in reference to the annoying boyfriend thing, in case it wasn't obvious.

Dex-chan lover
As he should be, since the guy's getting close to his girl, and she's not turning him down.
"His girl"? Ok, I see what kind of person you are, and fully understand your argument now, but I also disagree. She shouldn't have to constantly be turning people down that didn't even ask for anything just because of his insecurities, what next, is she going to have to look under the bed for monsters before they sleep together?

"His girl"? Ok, I see what kind of person you are, and fully understand your argument now, but I also disagree. She shouldn't have to constantly be turning people down that didn't even ask for anything just because of his insecurities, what next, is she going to have to look under the bed for monsters before they sleep together?
Stone-faced girlfriend looks like she's enjoying herself with some guy

"Yeah, message me. I'd love to get to know you better"
"Alright"

Yeah, that's not cool. Especially now that she's being cagey.

Dex-chan lover
Stone-faced girlfriend looks like she's enjoying herself with some guy

"Yeah, message me. I'd love to get to know you better"
"Alright"

Yeah, that's not cool. Especially now that she's being cagey.
"Now that she's being cagey" wdym? She literally isn't doing any "cagey" behavior, and if you are talking about not wanting to walk home together, that could be for a ton of different reasons, and she adjusted her hair just for him (even though she didn't want to) so it doesn't seem like she is being "cagey" to me.

Also is she just not allowed to have any male friends now? What next, she can't talk to her father or brother because she might be cheating with them?

"Now that she's being cagey" wdym? She literally isn't doing any "cagey" behavior, and if you are talking about not wanting to walk home together,
Suddenly won't walk home with him, suddenly changed her hairstyle despite refusing to do so earlier, then tensing up when he points out she changed her hair. The guy didn't translate the SFX, and the art itself is pretty subtle, but she literally twitched when he said her hair changed, and her face stiffened (As the additional shadows under her eys, and the sudden change in the shape of her mouth would suggest). All this immediately after she talks to the guy who "wants to get to know her better" that she's agreed to message.

You should probably find an older man to take you under his wing and teach you about women. I know it's easier said than done, but still.
and she adjusted her hair just for him (even though she didn't want to) so it doesn't seem like she is being "cagey" to me.
Yeah, she adjusted it after changing it for entirely unrelated reasons. It's a nice gesture since we know she's not actually cheating, but if a woman ever starts being extra nice to you after you catch her being sketchy as fuck, you're being love bombed. Do not fall for it.
Also is she just not allowed to have any male friends now?
No. She's not. Especially not spending time alone with these men, or messaging them.
What next, she can't talk to her father or brother because she might be cheating with them?

Hey, wanna try talking to me instead of trying to be cute?

Dex-chan lover
Suddenly won't walk home with him, suddenly changed her hairstyle despite refusing to do so earlier, then tensing up when he points out she changed her hair. The guy didn't translate the SFX, and the art itself is pretty subtle, but she literally twitched when he said her hair changed, and her face stiffened (As the additional shadows under her eys, and the sudden change in the shape of her mouth would suggest). All this immediately after she talks to the guy who "wants to get to know her better" that she's agreed to message.

You should probably find an older man to take you under his wing and teach you about women. I know it's easier said than done, but still.

Yeah, she adjusted it after changing it for entirely unrelated reasons. It's a nice gesture since we know she's not actually cheating, but if a woman ever starts being extra nice to you after you catch her being sketchy as fuck, you're being love bombed. Do not fall for it.

No. She's not. Especially not spending time alone with these men, or messaging them.

Hey, wanna try talking to me instead of trying to be cute?
1st, she has always reacted negatively and nervously whenever the dude so much as breathes next to her, so twitching when he mentions the ponytail isn't a big deal.

2nd, the "unrelated reasons" was the summer heat, as someone with long hair (I cut it off during the summer) I know what it's like to have to change your hair because of the heat. So again, nothing sketchy here.

And the 3rd, is she his property or his girlfriend? Imagine if he had some female friend and the girlfriend suddenly started bombarding him with questions and accusations, and then demanded he cut all ties with her, that would be quite literally insane.

And 4th- Hey are you hitting on me? Calling me cute all of a sudden... 😳🫣

1st, she has always reacted negatively and nervously whenever the dude so much as breathes next to her, so twitching when he mentions the ponytail isn't a big deal.
Not nervously. She's always looked angry. That's been her thing. This is the first time she's gotten this "deer in the headlights" look.
2nd, the "unrelated reasons" was the summer heat, as someone with long hair (I cut it off during the summer) I know what it's like to have to change your hair because of the heat. So again, nothing sketchy here.
That only came up after she panicked.
And the 3rd, is she his property or his girlfriend? Imagine if he had some female friend and the girlfriend suddenly started bombarding him with questions and accusations, and then demanded he cut all ties with her, that would be quite literally insane.
Yeah, that tracks. You think flipping it around would make it sound weird? You don't have friends of the opposite sex when you're in a relationship. If you're wondering why, just look at this story: It's the best-case scenario.

And 4th- Hey are you hitting on me? Calling me cute all of a sudden... 😳🫣
I'm not gay.

Dex-chan lover
Not nervously. She's always looked angry. That's been her thing. This is the first time she's gotten this "deer in the headlights" look.

That only came up after she panicked.

Yeah, that tracks. You think flipping it around would make it sound weird? You don't have friends of the opposite sex when you're in a relationship. If you're wondering why, just look at this story: It's the best-case scenario.

I'm not gay.
Well you seem like a perfectly paranoid yandere, but I can respect that. At least you don't have double standards so that's cool, I suppose everyone goes about relationships in a different way? I don't have any friends (of the opposite gender at least):fml: so I guess it wouldn't be too hard to have a girlfriend right? Haha.

Also I too am not gay, but I do enjoy joking on the internet (because I feel nauseous if I do it in person)

But yeah I guess you're right, it just kind of complicates things to have friends of the opposite gender when in a relationship. but one thing to think about is that I'm pretty sure the girlfriend never even responded to the dude asking about stuff, or at least her response wasn't shown. She might have even turned him down.

Users who are viewing this thread