Katabutsu-kei Joshi ni Kokuhaku shitemita - Ch. 20 - I tried to find out about my serious girlfriend's social circle 3

Dex-chan lover
No, I called you dumb for ignoring everything else. The reason she gave for the ponytail was obvious bullshit. Anyone could have told you that. I basically did before this chapter even came out. She was being sketchy. You don't trust sketchy people. The fact that we have meta-knowledge let us rest easy knowing the reason for the changes was benign, but it didn't change the fact that she was being, as I very specifically put it (and you rejected outright), "Cagey". Lo and behold, that included not telling him why the ponytail, which she outright flinched over when he pointed it out, actually appeared.
You... Do realize I was just arguing that the summer heat is a valid reason right? I wasn't saying she wasn't lying. Now all I'm wondering is why archery would require a ponytail.

You... Do realize I was just arguing that the summer heat is a valid reason right? I wasn't saying she wasn't lying.
You very specifically said the reason was the summer heat.
2nd, the "unrelated reasons" was the summer heat, as someone with long hair (I cut it off during the summer) I know what it's like to have to change your hair because of the heat. So again, nothing sketchy here.
And how there's "nothing sketchy" here.

The "summer heat" was obvious bullshit to everyone, including MC. In fact, your entire shtick has been to deny that anything was wrong with this picture, and it's all just MC being "insecure", as if being "insecure" when your girlfriend is being sketchy by lying to you, talking to guys alone, bailing on your trips home, hiding shit from you, and telling you to mind your own business suddenly makes the problem an imaginary one.

Dex-chan lover
You... Do realize I was just arguing that the summer heat is a valid reason right? I wasn't saying she wasn't lying. Now all I'm wondering is why archery would require a ponytail.
Bowstring might catch the hair if it isn't tied. Might actually be a tradition too (too lazy to look into that), but it has some practical reasons that are less likely to occour with practice. But I only have limited archery knowledge and practice, so I could be wrong.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Bowstring might catch the hair if it isn't tied. Might actually be a tradition too (too lazy to look into that), but it has some practical reasons that are less likely to occour with practice. But I only have limited archery knowledge and practice, so I could be wrong.
Thanks, that makes sense I guess.

Dex-chan lover
You very specifically said the reason was the summer heat.

And how there's "nothing sketchy" here.

The "summer heat" was obvious bullshit to everyone, including MC. In fact, your entire shtick has been to deny that anything was wrong with this picture, and it's all just MC being "insecure", as if being "insecure" when your girlfriend is being sketchy by lying to you, talking to guys alone, bailing on your trips home, hiding shit from you, and telling you to mind your own business suddenly makes the problem an imaginary one.
Sorry that she isn't willing to pass out from heat exhaustion (or get her hair stuck in a bowstring), teleport her boyfriend to her location whenever she interacts with a male, walk home together every day as if she doesn't have a life besides her relationship, and divulge any and all information about herself. Honestly you do you mister yandere, but don't act like it's normal, because it's not.

Ok I’ve seen enough of these twitter mangas, bring back those ecchi manga that went nowhere and somehow always got past 50 chapters

Dex-chan lover
That is what she want him to think but trully after the club she is going out with one of the senpai :v

Sorry that she isn't willing to pass out from heat exhaustion (or get her hair stuck in a bowstring), teleport her boyfriend to her location whenever she interacts with a male, walk home together every day as if she doesn't have a life besides her relationship, and divulge any and all information about herself. Honestly you do you mister yandere, but don't act like it's normal, because it's not.
No, none of this "pass out from the heat". She was lying. You know it, I know it, he knew, it... everyone knew it. Stop pretending like the obvious bullshit was even kind of true. Everything she did was sketchy, out of character, and he was exactly right to suspect it. If you don't think so, then you missed the entire story being told in this arc, and I can only imagine you often get blindsided by cheating, assuming you've ever been in relationships in the first place.

Dex-chan lover
No, none of this "pass out from the heat". She was lying. You know it, I know it, he knew, it... everyone knew it. Stop pretending like the obvious bullshit was even kind of true. Everything she did was sketchy, out of character, and he was exactly right to suspect it. If you don't think so, then you missed the entire story being told in this arc, and I can only imagine you often get blindsided by cheating, assuming you've ever been in relationships in the first place.
Sure just lock onto the first thing I said without reading the (or get her hair stuck in the bowstring) or any of the other stuff. Also "exactly right to suspect it" yeah because it's so awful to hide your archery hobby from your boyfriend? If anything all he showed is that HE is the suspicious one, acting paranoid and following her when she said not to. All this arc has shown is that he is a paranoid clingy boyfriend who can't stand to have any secrets kept from him.

What next, is he going to show up at her part time job as well? Gonna peek on her in the bath to make sure there isn't a man in there with her? And then watch her sleep because otherwise she might be sleeping with a man?

So like I said, you go yandere man, I don't mind I actually like yanderes, just don't pretend it's normal, because it REALLY isn't.

Sure just lock onto the first thing I said without reading the (or get her hair stuck in the bowstring) or any of the other stuff. Also "exactly right to suspect it" yeah because it's so awful to hide your archery hobby from your boyfriend? If anything all he showed is that HE is the suspicious one, acting paranoid and following her when she said not to. All this arc has shown is that he is a paranoid clingy boyfriend who can't stand to have any secrets kept from him.

What next, is he going to show up at her part time job as well? Gonna peek on her in the bath to make sure there isn't a man in there with her? And then watch her sleep because otherwise she might be sleeping with a man?

So like I said, you go yandere man, I don't mind I actually like yanderes, just don't pretend it's normal, because it REALLY isn't.
I've had it with your dishonest argumentation. You lack integrity and anything that can be recognized as morality.

Dex-chan lover
I've had it with your dishonest argumentation. You lack integrity and anything that can be recognized as morality.
Interesting way of saying I don't believe in stopping my significant other from interacting with 50% of the planet's population, but ok. Like I said, it's fine to be like that, some might even consider it better than the norm, but it is definitely NOT the norm. Still 1000x better than cheating though.

Dex-chan lover
This is one of the dumbest twist I could ever imagine.

I was imagining something dumb.. but not THIS dumb.

Dex-chan lover
I can kind of see her wanting to be secretive. She probably thinks everyone else sees her as a perfectionist, so her not being good at something embarrasses her.

Being secretive about it with your boyfriend is kind of suspicious, though. Hope she and MC talk things through, because relationships are never perfect. There will be arguments and disagreements, and whether or not the relationship lasts depends on if they overcome those things.
well rom com misunderstandings is a cliche/trope staple but not that you should be taking dating advice from manga but i wonder how many ppl read enough rom coms to more or less be upfront or so about stuff and having healthy communication b/c "constant jealousy/distrust" would also be annoying

(tho considering she was wearing the armband? in chapter one surprised she wouldn't be too busy as a student council member to be in an archery club unless that's like after school/there's enough free time for both)

Dex-chan lover
Arming sane students is actually a great way to stop insane students from hurting them, what's really a bad joke is making sure that any sane students are unarmed and not putting in any security measures to stop insane students from being armed.
i would love to see a delinquent/yankee chara being stopped mid fight/punched by an archery club's arrow lol

Users who are viewing this thread