I ♂ Tripped into an Otome Game - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - A New Character Appears! Your Name.

This is beautiful. You smell just like my mother... I don’t think he wants to hear that.

Thank you so much for scanlating this manga it’s one of my favourites that guys scanlate and you adding that little translating note was so thoughtful and interesting and just aHhHhh thank you 🥺🥺💕💕💕

Ahhhhhhh, an update! This one was the cutest (eyepatch is my fave chara), thank you so so much for translating!

Dex-chan lover
So how do they handle the men that actually want to play otome and date them for real even though they deep down hate it lol
Thank you for the update

Dex-chan lover
This one seems to really like him.

Strap yourselves in, yaoi train is leaving the station! 😂😂😂

Thanks for the chapter ! 😍

Story being gay or not gay at all (<- which is what I think), I don't mind it at all it's so funny 😂

Aggregator gang
@JWChibi
They carry on, like the consummate professionals they are. After they're done with MC, they'll probably be thankful when they get customers that don't try to fight them every step of the way.

Fed-Kun's army
is this one also pretending or is he for real salkjfdslkjdfslj (like, they all seem to be getting charmed despite themselves lmao?)

thank you for the update!!!

Why would he not check to see if the gun was loaded! Argh! Thanks god he has the power of heroine armor on his side

Dex-chan lover
plot armor, of course when you chasing after one guy another wild one appears. really love this novel, thanks for the translation!

Users who are viewing this thread