I Turned off the Pain Perception Setting! - Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
Realistic VR game? Common.
First to complete the game and get a reward? Cliche.
Become terminally ill? Happens a lot.
Pampered by capture targets? Duh.
erica-nlewedim-star-girl.gif

Fed-Kun's army
So at the beginning she finishes her 50th playthrough, then does it another 50 times between 2 panels? I assume there's a time skip. Also why would the initialization of the game not be possible after the patch? She didn't read it?

So at the beginning she finishes her 50th playthrough, then does it another 50 times between 2 panels? I assume there's a time skip. Also why would the initialization of the game not be possible after the patch? She didn't read it?
No, she finished her 100th play-through. It is saying when she finished the 50th playthrough something was unlocked, so there must be something unlocked for the 100th as well

Dex-chan lover
50? 100? Man what is she doing with her life 😅? After 1hr rest she continue too play lmaoo

What happened to our society.. she must me hella rich-none-friend- and solo-kid in the family

Dex-chan lover
I thought this was the story where Male MC takes on the pain of a damsel who is about to be burnt on the stake.

But oh well... this is my first manhwa in a long time so wish me luck Here I GO

To be honest, there is nothing wrong with this except for the fact that it's so out of place for a shoujo. Shoujo in the manhwa scene is so cringe worthy because of the unrealistic ideals of romance, and there so many other better alternatives to choose from than this garbanzo. Unique because it's the first shoujo in this genre that I've seen, but people read this genre exactly because they want bloodshed and overpowered mc that rarely cares about having a romantical partner. Idk if this is just to appease a smaller minority of this genres community but read at your own risk because shoujo in manhwas are damn notorious to have trashy and cringe romance shit. Take my opinion with a grain of salt since I'm just a rando, anyways I couldn't even get past the 2nd chapter without dying from cringe 2/10 because decent art.

Dex-chan lover
Oh, the first main character is a girl. That's a bit surprising.
What do I do? The previous her seems more to my taste than the pink girl...
Haha, yeah, the cold-ish, coffee-drinking blue eyed girl was very cute. I remember having similar issue when watching SAO Alternative

Users who are viewing this thread