I Turned off the Pain Perception Setting! - Ch. 3

Getting better I guess. Also Serena descended to the 196th floor? Why so specific? Is it the last floor? Are all dungeons that deep? Is that an abnormalty? I wish they explained things better instead of just throwing them at our faces.

Supporter
probably can mark the "duke of the north ML" spot on the bingo card

Dex-chan lover
Is this what you'll called nonchalant?? Girl... does she not have a favourite?

I only read 2 chap so far but I'll already like to be her and make Serena feed me

Dex-chan lover
Okay I've had enough. The pacing is sht and you can only go so far with epic illustrations. My zoomer brain can't handle the fact that the title doesn't reflect itself in the first few chapters of the manhwa.

Plus, what's with the doomer side of irl FMC? Having nobody care about you isn't that big of a deal, as long as you can slither around society to take care of yourself. Things will get better as you strive (once again, perhaps) to connect with people so just suck it up and have fun. That's what your big-ass VR console chair is for, right?

I am gradually losing my common sense. Time to go back to my crappy shota x yandere older sister manga until I find a series with good storytelling lmao

Users who are viewing this thread