I Used to Be a Disqualified Daughter of the Duke - Vol. 1 Ch. 1.2

I cant get enough of this trope hahah the pacing is really nice! There are some that just goby so quickly.

Thank you so much for translating and sharing with us!

Sometimes in some stories the heroine is 💩✌ not the one who was reincarnated or what so ever ok? I mean the original heroine

Aggregator gang
The one saving grace is that she became a sweetheart before the isekai.
Also whether it's a straight reincarnation is debatable, because our MC becomes so hax that at one point she leaves the "game" and resets the world by loading a previous save game.

It feels like I read only tropes so far. Like a previous life, condemnation, betrayal by heroine and cutting one's hair to show change.

Dex-chan lover
Wondering wtf ppl expected by reading this? Idk, like...a mecha manga? Lmfaoooo

As for me, I really don’t like the look the coaches gave her...smells like sus.

@Sadrobot Yeah same thing, they're really sus, I don't think that Charlotte will let her escape since she is a threat as long as she is alive, and the fact that she suddenly feel sleepy for no reason...

Dex-chan lover
She can hax the world

MFW:
25a.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Why would she trust Charlotte to send her things to the estate, if course she'd probably have them thrown away. Maybe put on some sorry act and someone will do it for her

Dex-chan lover
@Kal57 yep yep. Maybe the sister’s doing again...like she wants these men to abuse and kill her or smth. Urgh, I really wanna now. XD

Users who are viewing this thread