I Used to Be a Disqualified Daughter of the Duke

Group Leader
@SocialButterfly probably cuz the staffs are lazy aff I mean, when we started working on this, there's only until 1.2 so yeet, uwu.

The tl is hard aff because of those many texts, and clrd is shxt. *wheeze* I didn't clrd the rest on first chapter cuz I'm busy with another- I'm sorry-

Dw, we'll try to release whole chapter starting ch.2- XD. Although please be patient with us, we're currently working on I decided to become a mute and planning on mass releasing to catch up until the recent chapter. Then probably, Elizabeth next then finally, this one. umu.

Bear with us, XD. Follow our updates through our discord tho.

@Yumexhime Oh thanks I actually have to admit I didnt even think about it not being released at that time lol
Well, thanks for translating I don't mind waiting 🙃

Weird, I think I’ve read this before.
I remember she cut her hair short and ran away after packing her things. Set on a journey then got married to another kingdom’s prince. And she turned out OP afterall much much OP than her sis.

She needs a good beating. A lesson to always fight with your siblings. Build friendships that way 😂

Double-page supporter
@henelopotato
she ends up with a level of magic beyond silver (the previous highest) and is so op she literally teleports out of the game world they're in and reloads an earlier save game at one point. She blames the game for her sister's behavior and wants to save her and the others. There's sweet misunderstood villainesses, and then there's this girl.

How do I reply to others? Anyway...@FStubbs, thank you so much for the spoiler. This one chapter looked so generic, but now that I know more about what's going on and what's to come, I think I'll go hunt down more things about it.

Group Leader
Good Day,

Yume here~ so this series is officially dropped by the former vesas team and will be picked-up by freshly baked scans since they asked for it, and I gave it to them. They have the raws until chapter 5, and currently work in-progress with 1.2.

Kindly wait patientlyy until they upload as I only gave it to them recently. They'll be uploading it as soon as they can. :'D

https://mangadex.org/group/17674/freshly-baked-scans

↑ Is their group link. ↑
- Have a nice day. <3

i have to say the game this is supposedly based on is shit
well because you as the player has to become a villain and antagonist in order to clear it

also minami is quite pretentious and selfserving in her quest for the perfect ending while conveniently treating every one as npc's past a certain point

now to the good parts this manga has a very good chance to be better than the novel simply by existing in picture and text format... why? well because the novel is insanely blunt and bland
she meets her future employers and its:
"there the door opened and a couple with gentle smiles entered".... and thats all you will get to know about them....
most novel introduce even minor charackters by describing their general appearance including body type and face, their wardrobe and their bearing
or at the least 2 out of three
this novel does 0,5/3 and even thats generous, but thats easily fixed in a manga as the artist just need to give them a random face, average body shape with a fitting manner and done

NOT ANOTHER GREEN TEA BITCH! A villain who is a heroine in the game, a villainess who is actually not a villainess in real life. The same theme that people get tired of.
I will still read this since i want to know Claire journey after leaving her school. I just read some spoiler. It seems good to me.

Dex-chan lover
Tried reading the novel and couldn't get past a dozen chapters.
This chick puts every other classical Mary Sue to fucking shame. Her involvement in her own story is so... passive. She never does anything to put herself in good situations, where her reward is earned or justified- she just stands around being pure and good and special and the universe contorts itself around her to make the stars align so she literally just bumps into the right people who immediately trust her and love her despite the fact that she does nothing but stare vacantly around and hasn't said anything that would actually earn their favor, and everyone always gives her the best things and arrange things for her to show off her specialness to everyone else.
I'm not inherently against OP characters but for the love of god make them active in their own stories! Have them make proper decisions that affect the plot! Give them AGENCY!

@dokugiku Green tea bitch is a term used for those who act all innocent and pure but aren't so that's basically what they referring to here.

Users who are viewing this thread