I Wanna Spoil Yoroizuka-san! - Vol. 4 Ch. 33

Dex-chan lover
I remember when this ended the first time. I'm glad it was revived for 3 more volumes, and we got to see a better ending

Dex-chan lover
I hate the falling asleep during a critical moment trope. Like her horniness was probably maxed out, but she lays her head on her tiddies for 2 seconds and she's knocked out? Are those honkers just that powerful?

Dex-chan lover
This series has been marked as complete after every volume and then came back again anyway so how can I trust it now?
I think the only time i remember seeing this been 'completed' was when it ended back with Vol.1 because it was self published in Galette, but afterward when Compass picked it up to continue the serialization until Vol.4 i don't remember that happening

Though checking out the author and the publisher twitter, this time for sure is the end of this for good, probably some extras in the last volume, but yeah

Dex-chan lover
It's quite sad it ended just when they finaly totaly opened to each other. It's would've been realy better to have at least a few more chapter. I dont give any F about more sexual things, in fact most story who have a lot of sex are masively disapointing because of how superficial the relationship are. But the fact that everythings end the moment they get their relationship proprely "set on rail" is quite disapointing.

Well, the author's did a realy great job with the story so i'm not going to complain too much, and i'll buy it the day it's released in my country.

Double-page supporter
How anticlimactic. I’m not some degen who’s upset it ended without a sex scene (there are doujins for that); rather it’s this feeling of “That’s it?”

It was just a regular chapter without build up or indication that it was reaching its end.

A 6/10 overall. I want to like it and I do like the main duo, but the pacing and story flow are weak points. The setting and the other characters are also underdeveloped. I’m holding out hope that there’s a continuation or an extra that wraps things up or something because this feels like it’s ending before anything noteworthy has happened - I say this as someone who primarily reads slice of life. There’s a difference between slow burn and then this which is fluff without much else.

Double-page supporter
also surprised it ended here, but the healing properties of this last chapter were good enough to compensate lol

Dex-chan lover
They're in the middle of passionately making out, but then the horny hampter makes contact with Nobara's boobs and in just a few seconds she falls asleep like a kitten lmao

Well, at least we got a proper kiss and not yet another bait and switch "we were really only just friends the entire time" bs. So I suppose there's that.

Holy s*it my heart was genuinely racing... Holy damn I thought Kurumi would start taking Yoris clothes off! But Im glad they didnt go that far for the last chapter. Thank you for this translation, this was super fun fckn hell.

Users who are viewing this thread