I Want to Be Called a Vampire! - Ch. 4 - It's a Matter of Preference

Dex-chan lover
"She has never drank blood."

MC at the end: "Does Yuu-chan drink blood too...?"

Geez I don't know

Edit: Whoops never mind they were talking about Aoi

KZO

Dex-chan lover
It's pretty easy to guess that Yuu-chan is the less "pure blood" of all of them.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if their urge is for the blood itself or the act of sucking them directly from the host. But they did mention something about sucking and not fitting in with society, so I guess it's a bit of both.

Dex-chan lover
thank you for the chapter, it should be interesting to see how the no blood Aoi takes on an elite pureblood like Jeanne... though I truly hope they eventually end up being just gals being pals.

"we vampires have this thing called pure bloods" saying this to what they believe are also fellow vampires. I hate bad writing like this it's so lazy

Dex-chan lover
And now this might be a reason for jeanne to take interest on her because she is the first person who treated her like that.*_*.

Thank you soooooo much for the translations!!!❤❤❤

Dex-chan lover
@Manko-sensei I was just quoting what the characters said in the chapter

uZSfere.jpg

Dex-chan lover
@lizzard
"we vampires have this thing called pure bloods" saying this to what they believe are also fellow vampires. I hate bad writing like this it's so lazy

Actually, they can still be saying it to an actual vampire that just transferred there. Considering the fact they didn't find it strange Aoi has never drunk blood before or that she has only lived in the human world, it seems that her not knowing of purebloods as someone that hasn't attended a Vampire academy wouldn't be farfetched. There's also the fact they did see her just stand up to Jeanne, so they probably deduced she had zero idea what she was. (Jeanne is noticeably different in terms of hair and eye-colour, she has very traditional animanga vampire colours. Also considering Jeanne's comment in the second chapter regarding Yuuna's smell, then from the vampires' pov, Aoi could smell and see Jeanne, yet still acted like she did)

Users who are viewing this thread