I Want to Be Called a Vampire! - Ch. 7 - please entertain me

There are vampire lolis and cosplayers/chuubisomething , this manga is great hahaha

seems this child has 8th grade syndrome...

thank you for translating another chapter! 💕

Based on context clues and my shallow grasp of kanji and Chinese/Japanese terminology, I think 使役 might be referring to animal familiars, but I'm not 100% sure.

Dex-chan lover
Chunibyo's are completely cringy but I find them hilerious so I can't wait to see more of her lol.

Thanks for the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
thank you for the chapter and a vampire with 8th grade syndrome that's adorable good girl tier material.....although in all fairness it was a perfectly natural response on Izayoi's part to run off like that after Aoi did such a bold power move like a double lewd handholding with someone she just met. It just shows poor Izayoi is a pure and wholesome girl who wasn't expecting to suddenly reach third base with a practical stranger. I hope later Aoi at least takes responsibility and takes Izayoi to vampire prom or something of that equivalent.

Dex-chan lover
Wouldn't surprise me if the animal club was about draining them for their blood. It's a typical vampire trope to prey on animals instead of humans if possible.

Users who are viewing this thread