I Want to Become the Hero's Bride ( ̄∇ ̄)ゞ - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

A stalker that can't be blocked nor attacked. The hero on the last page most likely gave up at that point.

Pure perfection, feels like she's just doing it to pass time >< nice to see a FL that can in fact go on the attack

Fed-Kun's army
This is basically a stalker story with extra steps and "cute" layer.

Lol that's funny.
But what I'm most curious about is, the bag !!!! So many recovery items, potions, etc., where did she find that? And the bags are big enough for all that, (even though all the items are in pill form or small)

Thanks for the translation 👍

Dex-chan lover
Cute stalker. I bet there's more to her potions.
LdG2aOt.gif

At this rate the Hero is going to join the MeToo movment with this girl's level of unwarranted sexual advances.

Contributor
More than a stalker, she's a fangirl of tge hero.
And she's such a fangurl, it mean she can quickly become a Yandere if another girl try to aim for him .

Dex-chan lover
is FMC head filled with flower?
what makes her think that he's the fated one for her and her worthy of him?

i think this manga should be called : the hero and delusion of tensei isekai-ed stalker

Idk about this chief..... she's semi-yandere tbh... as long as people know that this isn't okay irl I guess

Oh my god, she's so brazen 😂
But yeah a stalker indeed, but still I like her. Can't wait for the next chapter

Maybe he is also in love with her and then this would be not an stalking situation because there is consent from the other part... Or maybe she is just that delusional

Zmk

She does way more help than any harm. So I guess they "let" her hang around.

she need to join hero's party as a ranger/support (another support?) formally

Double-page supporter
I like the Mc, she might be delusional and a stalker that might turn into a yandere but I still like her despite all of that, plus I doubt she will harm anyone. She seems like she is helping everyone out and she’s been following her for 3 years so they probably don’t dislike her. Anyway I’m looking forward to what’s going to happen and if the hero will actually fall in love with her or not.

I love the angry elf cleric. I hope he gets more screen time in later chapters.

Users who are viewing this thread