I Want to Become the Hero's Bride ( ̄∇ ̄)ゞ - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Dex-chan lover
> I wonder if MC's persistent stalking of Hero will not realize that she's watching the Hero while dumping his sh!t somewhere and still said "The way he dumps it was so beautiful."

> I remember, there are characters in this anime which i forgot the title, that he fall in love with the girl that keeps on stalking him in almost 16 hours a day.
They become in relationship and their companionship was so good.
Until the day the girl had an accident and someone save her.
The girl was now stalking that guy and want to be his side in that 16 hours a day.
She break her BF.
Now to that BF, was suffering an after effect of being stalked, like how he was waiting for the phone to ring (just once, and looking everywhere where might his GF hide just to stalk him), even while in sleep he was kept being woken up because his brain was trained that his cellphone or landline phone will ring because the girl needs to be assured that she can reached him.
Now that guy has been complaining to the new guy that he needed the girl, because he will die of anxiety of the after effect of the stalking syndrome the girl leaves on him.

Thank you!!! Hhhhh i actually really like this series. It doesn't take itself too serious

Users who are viewing this thread