I Want to Become the Hero's Bride ( ̄∇ ̄)ゞ - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Fed-Kun's army
As some people say, 'distance makes the heart nearer'. Also, smart girl thinking for a long-term success instead of a short-term one 😏 Look, the hero is subtly influenced!

WAIT WHO IS THE PHANTOM LORD THEN???!!! 😱

Thank you so much for the quick update!!!

Nep

Dex-chan lover
"It is not yet time to get married with the hero for I have not yet reached Job Class Lv Max in the Stalker Class"

Dex-chan lover
That was sweet but the archer girl was annoying. Calling the MC useless and an idiot when they're the ones trapped inside and needed her to get out?

oh. oh my goooooood she's so cute .. . ..... 😍😂
how abt marry me instead of the hero ,,

No. She is not around BECAUSE YOU GUYS LEFT HER BEHIND. Not so hard to just "we are going now, u gonna follow?" or something...

Dex-chan lover
She's always part of the party, just not officially. Since the others knew she would always follow them around and could take care of herself, they never really cared if she was a few steps behind. They knew full well she would catch up, like a very determined puppy. Plus, she always helped them out without asking so they just accepted it. No reason to refuse.

She's basically the team pet that suddenly appeared for no reason and is just there by the background.

Dex-chan lover
@Scrabbleman wouldn't that be the perfect NPC encounter in DnD? considering how cliche most parties would pick up a straggler.
like the mysterious trader showing up regularly because they're actually a stalker?

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if MC is suffering everytime in highblood, whenever she was delusional of the Hero...

There's a heart breaking reason why she kept chasing the hero :<
they were a couple in the past life. But hero didn't remember his past memories.
:,< (idk if legit just read it in a spoiler too ;-;)

Forreal just join their party, but I guess she technically is a part of it lol
Also who is the the Phantom lord?? The guy she met last chapter? O.O

well at least they offered lol. also that guy mentioning that she reminded him of her daughter/granddaughter, does everyone eventually get reincarnated into this world ? seem like he could’ve been an older relative.

Users who are viewing this thread