I Want to Become the Hero's Bride ( ̄∇ ̄)ゞ - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

Awww it's over :(
I wish they showed her past and etc. like the comments were saying how they were lovers and such in their past life? so that's why she followed him all the time...
It would've been a nice ending but alas T^T

Thank you for bringing this series to us!!

this was the best thing i’ve read in so long and i could see it going on for 100 more chapters 😭 why did it end so quickly ?? Thanks so much for the translations ! 💗💗

woooow that ending sucked wtf. no true resolution.

anyway thanks for all of your hard work translating this!

Awwww i love thisss, although when you look at it, she is being a stalker, but whe at least no creepy shit like invading privacy and stuff. Itz wholesome and sadly we wont see Zhongli for a while

Dex-chan lover
Good run, but it could've used one more chapter to actually finish things off and to see them get together. Even if it was just a start to serious dating or something, with him giving her a ring at the end of 30 pages or whatever, it would've been more satisfying.

I don't expect a 100% complete and satisfying ending for every series, but something with a little more closure than this would've been nice.

Double-page supporter
Wow, what a disappointing ending. Granted, I'm glad they didn't rush some resolution, but it's frustrating that this was cancelled. I guess I have to just continue with the novel. Does anyone know where this arc is in the novels?

THANK YOU FOR TRANSLATING I HOPE THERE'S 2ND VOLUME OR ANOTHER VOLUME

And thus it is proved once more - Japanese audiences have horrible taste. I hope that the light novel gets translated at least. I really appreciate the work that these translators put into this.

Wow... The fact that when i saw ‘final chapter’ and she said “it feels so square” (like a box) then got my hopes up thinking it was a fucking ring was astoundingly assumptious and foolish of me— the title doesn’t even make sense anymore... (┬┬﹏┬┬)

I can’t believe this story spent too much details on all the magic, stats, levels, monsters, potions, and everything else (which was very impressive) just for the manga to be butchered like this... without even giving us any sort of closure

and dude, the art is really AMAZING!!😭

I feel so sorry to myself for all expectations i had of this manga💔

Anyways i loved this story, its very cute so really, THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR TRANSLATING THIS!!🥺🥰💗

Users who are viewing this thread