I Want to Become the Hero's Bride ( ̄∇ ̄)ゞ - Vol. 2 Ch. 7

The incense stick lol.

I don’t like any stolen kisses personally but.... it’s a story and pretend so fine. Consent is important IMO. Both the MC and rando village chic shouldn’t do that.

ALERT ALERT SEXUAL HARASSMENT!!! boi, I already disliked the girl and hoped she won't do anything stupid, looks like I'm mistaken then.

...HERO HOW COULD YOU LET HER KISS YOU LIKE THAT!? WTH BE MORE SELF AWARE.... HOW COULD YOU BACKGROUND GIRL, KISSING THE HERO WHO WASNT MEANT FOR YOU?! 😡😤lol thank you for the chapter tho.

I just read the spoilers and
DAMN THE AUTHOR AINT PLAYIN' the hero has a somewhat literal connection with Berlina and her past life that is why she likes him so much. It's not because of his looks. His looks I guess it is a bonus for her? 😮

Dex-chan lover
> This is MC, for how she didnt exactly interpret the glance of the Hero directed her way.
Before im like her. I glancing to my crush and has caught her to glance my way.
Since my brain was full of romantic thoughts to her, i just digress that its possible she like me.
Well, its a classic mistake of someone in love.

> Im feel relieved that MC hadnt a technology with her to take a picture or video of the Hero.
If she do, 1000TB of storage space are not enough to store almost 15 hours a day of captured Hero's life and adventurers...
If she can do techy stuff, she might be poliching a poster wherein the Hero will looks like a beautiful male hero instead....

Would Hero-sama buy a 100ml of extra strong mouth wash? Please buy it sir. Clean your lips and mouth. Annihilate that spoiled brat's virus before it's too late any symptom develops.

I found this today and god do I love it xD. It has quite a unique premise and MC lol. So much fun c: ty for uploads ;D

Thanks for the translation! I'm upset that the brat stole a kiss from him, though our MC technically did as well. Our MC also probably got some points in the hero's book by just asking him to charge up some stones instead of making him go on a date or something. I'm hoping that we'll get some more romantic progress in the near future, though he is seeing her more and more as a person he's interested in.

Why won't she just join the party already? They all basically treat her like she's already a member.

I feel bad for the hero who is sexually harassed for the second time now and no one even cares cause he’s like lvl 70+ apathetic guy but it probably sucks minding your business, doing your job, only to be taken advantage of by random girls.😭

No offense to our stalker mc, I love her, but that was a dirty little trick back then and we all know it 🤣

Users who are viewing this thread