I Want to Become the Hero's Bride ( ̄∇ ̄)ゞ - Vol. 2 Ch. 7

Gosh that village girl is really annoying smh kinda reminds me of those crazy fangirls or smth Idk lol

AAAA it annoys me how she keeps putting herself down and refuses to acknowledge that she is welcome and genuinely helpful to the party 😣

Dex-chan lover
huh? having a stalker as is is already a pain, he was even harrassed lmao rip
and wth just happened y did mc not care?? that **** litteraly kissed him??!! im beginning to doubt her love for ml...is it a mere obsession??? thx for the chappy

According to some spoilers I read, the hero is the reincarnation of the mc's husband from her previous life and the mc has known this from the beginning. I think her stalking makes a lot more sense now. I'm not saying it's right, but it's a lot more understandable.

Dex-chan lover
Ew wtf village girl?! Have some respect. Our MC seems to have none for herself though :(

so if she remembers this game from her previous life, is it possible that there are some players who exist in real life and not just this game ? although i'm sure she would've found similar people like her if that were the case. thanks for the updates !!

Dex-chan lover
@withthewind

Idk if you wanted spoilers about reincarnation, but if you do...

Later on, their daughter (mid-30s) becomes a summoned hero. When they all finally settle down their son (from their past life) is reincarnated as their son in this life. Idk how aware they are of each other as reincarnations/summoned. The MC knows about the daughter and the son remembers his past life.

This village girl is annoyingly persistent NO MEANS NO. Also how the hell could she kiss him like that THATS WAY TOO FAR ESPECIALLY WHEN HES BEEN BLATANTLY REJECTING YOU

WTH..... stop kissing people who don't want it smh
if that was a dude doing it to a girl he would have been ass-whooped >:^[

Double-page supporter
with each passing chapter you can't help but feel bad for the dude even more

Poor Hero, everyone is after his lips haha

On the other hand, he is already smitten with the MC while she is so dense... Cute

Users who are viewing this thread