I Want to Become the Hero's Bride ( ̄∇ ̄)ゞ

Honestly this was one of those “more than I thought it would have but still fluff” kinda chapters. Also, 100th comment? Maybe? Wild.

wowowow its completed??? thought it would drag on for a bit longer... kinda sad characters seemed a little interesting and i feel like they could have formed some larger plot

@Momosuke Well in Europe in certain countries you'll have parents kissing their very young children on the lips (a simple peck on the lips, nothing more). I was raised like that until I was around 3 yrs old, as which point I received kisses on the cheeks or forehead instead. It's considered okay until a certain age, after which it becomes weird because the child is too old.

Also, I frequently greet friends of either gender with a kiss on the cheek but I know that in other countries they greet people differently and consider a cheek kiss to be too much.

Greetings can be different depending on countries.

I normally hate those clingy type of MCs but this MC is a refreshing doofus and also quite cute- she's not what I would have imaginged from the description.

Double-page supporter
MangaUpdates lists this series as ongoing, so why is it marked as completed?

Dex-chan lover
Volume 1 was published September 25, 2020, so once this volume is done we won't be seeing more for a while.

Group Leader
Might have been marked has Complete since main chapters have been released online, but the first volume at least does contain an extra and special story chapter ... so probably best to leave as Ongoing until the second volume comes out

Does anyone know on what chapter in the novel did the story continue from the latest chapter of the manga?
Sorry i didn't know how to say that correctly my english is quite poor :"

Users who are viewing this thread