I Want to Do It, Even If It Hurts - Ch. 11

Can someone spoile me please?
I don't know if the ML has at least miscroscopic feelings for FL. Or he just doesn't realize it in the start. But I'm willing to bet all of my money that he already notice the FL since they were in college.

Dex-chan lover
@yuusa I don't have spoilers for you, but she already pointed out that they're going to a further away department store after he mentioned they'll see someone they know. Dollars to donuts he's always noticed her but simply didn't think of it as romance because of whatever K-drama trauma in his backstory.

It's so cliche but that's why it's awesome. Like pulling on a fluffy blanket.

Can we assume that the ML has feelings for the FL yet he doesn't know it? At least not now. And I can't wait for the prologue to happen and the angst.....

I'm so curious to see a doyoon flashback. Obviously he's had some sort of interest in her, whether it be finding her attractive or put off by how he's treated differently and paying attention to her a bit more than their friends

Thank you for picking up this seriessss. I have to be honest, I actually read this because I thought it had smut content but boy I've never been glad I was wrong 🤣🤣🤣

Thank you again for your hard work 🙇🙇🙇

Love it 😋 can't wait for ML to shalalala fall head over heels. I too am shooketh

Thanks for the update~

I’m about 95% sure he likes her now. He just doesn’t realize that he does. He b jelly about her 24/7 and is always seen looking after her and noticing her 24/7. He in lllloooveeee

Everyone here wonders if the ML knows he likes her. I'm about positive that, not only does he know, he's known for a while. She just acts so timidly around him that he thinks she doesn't like *him*. This is basically one of those dramas where 5 minutes of complete honesty would fix absolutely everything. We will get those 5 minutes about 80 chapters from now.

HIS FACE😂 he’s so upset this more or less proves we’ve got long road ahead of these two finally being honest about their feelings....IM READY FOR IT.

Users who are viewing this thread