I Want to Do It, Even If It Hurts - Ch. 9

They love each other. They just need to communicate.
If only they have wingman/woman friends.

Thank you for the chapter!

They definitely love each other. Thanks for the upload! Does anyone know where I can get free raws of this?

I can't wait for the angst xD
I'm dying to know what had happened before the first chapter started.

I'm ready!!

I avoided angst related stories for so long... I know I will cry a river... This story is getting good actually, I can see where the relationship is going & when I kept rereading the prologue... I nearly cried... omg

Ahhhhh I’m so nervous going forward in the story......... I feel like I will definitely cry tears sooner or later 😂

I'm still pretty sure that they like each other 😅 Oh well, it'll probably take a while for them to realise it...

Thanks for the update! ☺️

"There's only you"

HmHmmhMmmMmmm why does it feel like he meant it the first time and dialled down the second time? Suspicious

Anyw I'm curious to see how this unfolds~

She really love him desperately. Is she run away due the time of their contract? Oh its so saddd

Why can't someone propose a 500, 000 dollar contract to me too TT
But seriously, either he's good at acting or he really likes her cuz I was fooled. I'm going with the option that's he's good at acting for now

He sent her money without writing and signing contract first? Wow he have huge trust on her

Thank you for the update 😍😍😍

Dex-chan lover
Wow... That's like 10 years of student debt in America... And then he wires almost twice that amount
Many thanks

i want to read it , Even if it hurts.

thanks for updating it, Even if it hurts. 😆😆😆😆

Users who are viewing this thread