I Want to Do It, Even If It Hurts

Fed-Kun's army
original.gif

TWO THINGS
#1.
I'd really like it if this wasn't on Kakao page. I can't get passed the stupid login pop up; am I lame? Is there another way to access Kakao raws? I'm using my PC (fyi) I have an account, I login in fine but the pop up stupidly just repeats and I cannot see any raws... it's sad. It's (the app) is not available to me on my cell. Sucks to be me.

#2.
Because of my #1. I humbly beg x 76.835 quadrillion, for a mass release! YAY! Ha, I know that's not gonna happen - but I do really like this series. Great choice and also, I appreciate the quicker releases! I've noticed you're fast, but I am still greedy. And, a girl can dream!!!!

Wow you guys have me hooked on all the dramas you’re translating now. God bless you for your hard working learning two different alphabetical systems. I can’t even handle French. ❤️😭

Ahh! I just love this! I was honestly about to go take a peek at the raws because i literally couldn't wait but found out kakao's hosting this which is so damn sad! TT
But seriously love you guys for doing this. This is amazing

Yoo I read all of the raws out rn and, amen. I'm left on a mini-cliffhanger on the latest episode skfjdksdjsk >: U
This has a similar general vibe like Secretary Kim so I enjoy that very much n(^//u//^)n

@sandudu
bought on kakaopage ;A;

@Nurrrrul
From what I remember...
Stuff happens, I dunno if the TL covered the chapter where they discuss the ML's aunt being sick and the reason why he wants to get married is to show her happiness even though he himself decided he wasn't supposed to get that bcs his father was abusive to his mother and him. Currently the dad's in a wheelchair, sorta terminally ill and all and trying to promote some other chick to be ML's fiancee but she's 'too obviously in love with ML' so that ML doesn't want to get hitched with her. There's some UHHH... what shalt not be mentioned scenes but it's just a dream X"D
Don't quote me on this but this is what my shabby memory of things I read weeks ago is telling me happened O3O

Users who are viewing this thread