I Want to Escape From Princess Training - Ch. 3

Alrighty, yandere it is! Love those types, but it won't feel right if she actually gets with him. 🤔 I want to see a daring escape at some point.

This is supposed to be romantic? I’d rather have her kill herself then the genre will switch to angst and tragedy as they suffer from their guilt

WHY? JUST WHY THIS STORY AND COUPLE HAS TO BE SO FUCKED UP? The prince deserves death for putting the FL in hell for 10 years and forcing a marriage that she didn't want using his status as prince, the onni-sama deserve death for ignoring his little sister suffering for so long(and he could easily prevent all this from happen if he told the prince about the way that they had been treating his sister but this way there will be no story), the female lead doesn't make any sense she doesn't has a single reason for forgiving the prince that cause 10 years of suffering on her and take her away from her family and the motherfucker knowing this still has the bald-faced to continue in pursuing her(which for me read as "I'm a egotisc bastard that only thinks about my own hapiness and because I'm a spoiled prince with a pretty face I don't accept no as an answer". So in conclusion: FUCK THIS SHIT I'M OUT (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

Users who are viewing this thread