I Want to Escape From Princess Training - Ch. 7

The translator is saving this manga. Thank you so much for your hard work. I'll keep reading on to see where it goes. Hopefully the prince will make amends

Group Leader
Would be super creepy if it doesn’t sound as comedic as it is rn so good job saving this series 😂

Dex-chan lover
What the fuck? If she would have gotten hold on a knife and stabbed him in that situation, I believe most judges would have found her not guilty.

Someone get her a shotgun, this prince needs a new face, and that country needs a wake-up call on what constitutes a healthy relationship.

If the crown princess candidate despises the crown prince that much, the crown prince might try to force a pregnancy in order to "force" the princess to stay, the princess will not view the child as legitimate and might treat it as if it was conceived via rape. Best case scenario, princess feels alienated from literally everyone for the rest of here life and takes it out on other by being difficult, worst case, she kills all her kids, her husband, and then herself, effectively ending the royal family.

Due to this risk, anyone with an IQ above the freezing point of water would suggest an intervention with the crown prince. Because that hasn't happened, I cannot foresee this kingdom's survival even before the crown prince become king, and good riddance I say to that.

I feel bad for her, her future husband is a big bully and maybe a little sadist
Thank you for the chapter ♥♥

Mental manipulating, ✔️
Toxic relationship ✔️
Confinament✔️
Sexual Assaults ✔️
Attempt of rape ✔️
And the list goes on...
Oh how could I forget he just promise to rape her after she married him without her consent and manipulate her into it✔️

read my words carefully:
This is molestation
This is coercion
This is hideous and nothing about this relates to love.

If I were in her position, this limited and constricted, and about to be wed to this absolute shit stain that can't grasp that women are people as well, I would have stabbed him. Multiple times.
Because if his lips get free passes due to his "love", so would my knife.

I so hope this shit stops being painted in rosy hues in manga and books because this is just the romanticizing of abuse and toxic relationships.

@Nobi : since it's a comedy it won't show her real thoughts because I really doubt she didn't think of suicide as means to escape that shitty place. Like the Manga only wants to show her Mary Sue side. Dude she's smarter than her hole freaking kingdom

Dex-chan lover
Yeah i'm putting this on hold/dropping this this, was comedic at first but this chapter went a bit too far for me.

The comment sections gives me hope for humanity.

It would probably be funnier if the prince was also going through hellish training and the couple gets closer through shared hardship. Of course they would have to show more hellish training practices but that would be work. Probably.

At first,i found so funny and hope that clark will proof his love to letti. But now, mehhh. Really, it sucks. Really, pity her :"). Just left her go, u b***h

I really enjoy this , but I hope please do give her freedom. :"D if he really loves her , he should give her freedom. She lose her childhood , give her something 😭

Thank you for the chapter. I'll keep reading this

At first, i kinda hate the prince... but now... i just wanna bang MC's head against the wall... i don't know what she really wants... does she like the prince and wanna get married to him..? if yes, then she should accept the consequence now... she spent ten years in hell, i mean, doing that princess training... if not... then simply, collect herself and her resolve and tell the prince that she doesn't love him and so she doesn't really wanna tie that paking knot with him.. what's with this indecisiveness??? if that doesn't work, then threaten him with your life... hahaha ahhhhhhhhhhhh

Users who are viewing this thread