I Want to Escape From Princess Training - Ch. 7

Supporter
@SuiChanDesu At this point, my guess is that stockholm syndrome is finally settling in. They seem to find it quite romantic in asian countries.

Gonna cut the prince's d*ck so he fina realize girl ain't want him ✂️✂️✂️😊

I reread the first chapter today, and my anger for the prince was too much. 😭 Please tell me he’ll let her go soon,

I HATE HIM SO MUCH. I thought when she begged him to let her go he would grow a heart. Silly me, he's too disgusting for that. I can't handle this, I'm out.

@Vera I like how you think. I completely agree with you and now I really wanna stab him with a knife too

Just read all 7 chapters. Holy hell that is a cute way to portray something extremely disturbing. Like reading one of those manga with a stalker FL "I just broke into your house and planted a camera teehee~" FFS this is just fucked.

She needs to fake her death and get out! I feel so suffocated reading this.

This is turning dark holy hell the prince is going too far stop him

Thank god that everyone reading this also feels it disgusting. If anyone would have found this actually romantic, I would have thrown my phone...😑

UGH I hate it but I can't stop reading.

Prince is like yandere minus the killing part. Is there a word for this? Did Briana end up with the brother? lol

Ezk

i actually loke this one a lot, the conflict is not that he was an asshole which for me makes this manga an okay one. But they should talk more about her feelings tho

I’m so glad that everyone else hates the prince too. I’ve seen so many manga where the ml is a stalker or super possessive or borderline abusive yet all the ppl in the comments are fine with it???? It’s such a shame though because the mc is really likeable and funny and unlike other princess/villainess type manga she has a well thought out backstory/motives that are actually explored decently well in the manga. I feel so bad for her - forced into marriage, forced into princess training and now literally imprisioned??? She was literally deprived of a childhood and yet everyone else is like “aren’t you being too selfish? The prince had unrequited feelings for you all that time so imagine how much harder it was for him” like what??? Are you insane??? And on top of that using that to justify his behaviour like “oh yea he’s been enduring so long no wonder he’s being a toxic, possessive sexual offender”???

But I feel you guys...why can’t I stop reading it 😭 I think it’s partly because I still like the mc and partly because of the tiny little desperate hope that she actually escapes from that psycho because I can’t bear to see it end like thisss

Double-page supporter
This manga has beautiful art and a interesting concept, but the characters just fucking murders it, by making it look like imprisonment is something that is charming. The only character that gets a pass is MC, because, even doe she doesn't do anything except running away, she has a great motive for doing so.

My Theory
I think the reason why she doesn't try anything else then running away (like hitting the Prince) is because she has learned, over the 10 years in training, that it is useless to cry, or go against something, except running way, as that was the only way the get some peace.

Users who are viewing this thread