I Want to Hear You Say You Like Me - Ch. 19 - Us

Group Leader
my soli callout for the day is this line:
> also why do people think ziang's happiness is based off xu xuan's sacrifice, am i reading a different manhua from y'all!!!
yes. yes you are, because xu xuan is a character from i hear i'm poor, not from this series.
honestly though, the amount of times we've mistyped yu nian for xu yuan or vice versa is too damn high. good thing one of us usually notices, lol.

late chapter 'cause soli and i have both been really busy recently. ;v; next chapter is all cleaned, so expect to see that SoonTM.
as always, feel free to drop either of us a DM if you'd like to help out with the series. there's gotta be someone out there who salivates at the prospect of filling in transparent bubbles, because it sure ain't me.

Oh, PA system! That makes more sense. XD

Also, AHAHAH, what the heck is Alternate!Yu Ziang doing? While I totally agree with him that liking someone regardless of gender isn't wrong. If this was the Alternate!Xu Yuan of that world, he'd be totally leading him on!
Eh, good thing Xu Yuan 'isn't' in love with this Yu Ziang.

Gah, seeing the 'real' world Yu Ziang made my heart ache. I like him so much better than the rich pretty boy version. Though, I guess he's growing on me?

Does he ever go back to his regular world/do we get to see any interactions of the characters from the original world and new worlds main character

Really interested with how this will work for Ziang, since he have very different circumstances compare to Xu Yuan maybe people will react positively with their so called "relationship" , also Thanks for the release Dying Scanlation Team💜💜

thanks for the chapter!!! i still miss og yu ziang, he really tugged at my heartstrings, but alt yz is growing on me. the stuttering and blush did wonders for his character development. the 24/7 cool types get boring after a while

woaaaah its been so long, i didnt even wanted to end this chapter TmT. Thank youu~

I think A out of all options has the most chance, dunno why, just got that gut felling you know, or maybe it is just the cake i ate...

Users who are viewing this thread