I Want to Punch Women! - Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
I genuinely believe that this can be a great Manga, something like Onani master, the author just needs to play his cards right, I mean if even dog nigga can be a somewhat nice story, why can't this one?

Dex-chan lover
He do be kinda messed up. Instant bookmark tho, can't wait for more.

Power Uploader
Can't believe somebody translated this, when I made the mangadex page for the webmanga all that time ago I thought it would be impossible.........

Dex-chan lover
Now this is what fiction is truly for. To see insanity to its fullest!

Seriously though what the fuck
If this was Danganronpa he'd be the Ultimate Mysoginist

Dex-chan lover
This is most definitely a manga of all time that has ever been made

Contributor
I just want to know, which editor would accept and publish that ?

Lol.

Double-page supporter
Thanks for translating.
MC clearly seems to have some kind of mental disorder that makes him misinterpret feelings of love/attraction as aggressive impulses. Feels almost like a tragic story, boy can't ever develop a romantic relationship with a woman because he'll always have these subconscious urges to hurt her, and it only gets stronger the more he supresses it.
Bookmarked, I want to see where this goes.

Dex-chan lover
Hmmmmmm..... Why only woman? I too also want to punch him but... I guess I got triggered.... 🤦🏾🤦🏾🤦🏾

I genuinely believe that this can be a great Manga, something like Onani master, the author just needs to play his cards right, I mean if even dog nigga can be a somewhat nice story, why can't this one?
Yeah, jokes aside it reminded me a bit of Onani Master, which had an "absurd" initial premise but ended up becoming one of my favorite manga back then.
It depends on what the author wants to do with it.

Users who are viewing this thread