I Want to Punch Women! - Ch. 1

Fed-Kun's army
TL Note:
  • Famichiki is a fried chicken sold by Family Mart, you can just read the Japanese Wikipedia here.
  • Jump is the manga magazine Shonen Jump.

Dex-chan lover
"Disclaimer: Punching someone is an unacceptable act. If you have this impulse, then please suppress it. If you can't, then you can read or watch some violence comic or media (like this manga). If you still can't suppress it, then either go to the doctor/professional or find other consenting people that can/want to be punched."-🤓

Dex-chan lover
"Disclaimer: Punching someone is an unacceptable act. If you have this impulse, then please suppress it. If you can't, then you can read or watch some violence comic or media (like this manga). If you still can't suppress it, then either go to the doctor/professional or find other consenting people that can/want to be punched."-🤓
OH THANK GOD. I HAD NO IDEA. THANK YOU FOR TELLING ME. LMAO

Dex-chan lover
I see we finally got a manga to rival Gal Cleaning in the hall of fame.

Disclaimer: Punching someone is an unacceptable act. If you have this impulse, then please suppress it. If you can't, then you can read or watch some violence comic or media (like this manga). If you still can't suppress it, then either go to the doctor/professional or find other consenting people that can/want to be punched.
Dood really needed to throw a disclaimer. :kek:

Users who are viewing this thread