I Want to Punch Women!

silence, misogynistic basment freak, no one gave you the right of speech.
UPD: LMAO looked at your registration date and messages, bruh you're too obvious.
u just dont appreciate this avant garde art. keep hating liberal πŸ‘‹πŸ‘‹πŸ‘‹πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„

Man, I want the next 7 chapters of this to be translated. Telling from the illustrations, he gets even more insane.

Dex-chan lover
ngl this author is not even human, he's just a pile of vile trash that needs to be disposed asap for the well-being of other people.
Imagine being filtered that hard.

This mangas rating perfectly sums up the general mangadex isekai consumer rot brain mentality.
This is fucking hilarious. Refreshing. Different. Doesn't even glorify the mentally ill MC's actions.
But there is still somehow 143 absolute robots that gave 1* because it hurt their feelings.
Its like you people don't even know what tags are.

You clicked on something that has every trigger warning under the sun and then got upset at what you saw.
This is like buying food you don't like and then giving it 1* because it tastes bad.
Genuinely you might be the one that has problems here.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
this is kinda weird, but listening to seigo shikkou while reading this is too funny

Imagine being filtered that hard.

This mangas rating perfectly sums up the general mangadex isekai consumer rot brain mentality.
This is fucking hilarious. Refreshing. Different. Doesn't even glorify the mentally ill MC's actions.
But there is still somehow 143 absolute robots that gave 1* because it hurt their feelings.
Its like you people don't even know what tags are.

You clicked on something that has every trigger warning under the sun and then got upset at what you saw.
This is like buying food you don't like and then giving it 1* because it tastes bad.
Genuinely you might be the one that has problems here.
based fr

Group Leader
Copying my post over from the last chapter's thread.

The series is serialized on Neetsha. The hyperlink will take you to the rules page, which basically states that it's basically for anyone and with the general disclaimer that you shouldn't pick on anyone's work. In short, it's like a way to easily be able to self publish a manga series you are making under the pretense of an informal magazine, so the schedules are all dependent on the individual authors.
This series is "serialized" under Neetsha's Weekly Shounen VIP, which has a hiatus clause of 1 month. Hiatus it is.
JP comment section has some notes:
Synopsis: Heartful Heartwarming romcom about a boy who can't help but want to punch girls and the heroines.
Author comments: I started Splatoon 2 and PUBG. (2017)
I choose to blame modern gaming for this hiatus.

While I don't think the author's gender really matters (Even considering the subject matter here), author is very likely male just judging from their Twitter posts.
I believe that the reason for the hiatus is just a lack of motivation in general just from diving their Twitter, like this for example. I don't think there's any specific reason to this lack of motivation, or at least I couldn't find any. This is normal and it happens, not everything needs to be dramatic.
Though I've never asked or emailed the author for confirmation due to personal reasons.
I found this Q&A thread that has some answers to what people want.
Cultured Logitech G13 user.
The bottom sections explain the context around this more, but the latest status update of the author was in Jan2022 about getting involved in an inheritance dispute.

The author has not publicized any of their past works. There's a current oneshot they have about gambling (After Onnagu hiatus), so I may translate that.
They sell games of the adult variety as their main passion. There's a game that's strangely suspicious, so check that out if you like. This game in particular was first mentioned to be "Something that has been in the works for a while" on Feb8 2016 (Before chapter 5 released), so feel free to think about conspiracy theories. It eventually released on Nov26 2016 (Before chapter 10.2 released, chapter 10 had two halves). This would be the most impressive long con if it is true.

I'm pretty sure the author is aware of methods like Fanbox, but I can't find any indication as to whether they have one, so these are the only realistic options:
Art: Art is universal. I don't really know how to post on Neetsha's art message board, but you can probably send those through the author's Twitter or email.
Comment: Feel free to express your encouragements over at the JP comment section. Messages over Twitter or email might be a bit much.
Buying their games: Yeah, I don't really recommend this option because this really isn't how consumerism works. If their games are selling then consumerism dictates they will just make more games, and it's kind of weird to buy a product to support something else of a completely different genre. Buy their games if you like their games, but I don't recommend doing this if you only like Onnagu.
I still have hope even if the author has stated they used to do manga. If they could serialize Onnagu while making 2 games at once in the past then certainly we just have to guilt trip light that fire back in them.

Ultimately, I don't want to see anyone harassing the author for obvious reasons. It's hard for me to call this work amateur (Or any other work even, people put efforts into things), but being able to do inconsistent serialization is also thanks to its amateur status. Same with my scanlation. Hobbyist is a more appropriate word. And at the end of the day, some of us are hobbyists. I don't claim anything professional in what I do either.
I have emailed the author expressing my support, but I am yet to receive a response. I will probably try again eventually.
I can't promise to continue this series if the author does come back from hiatus since I can't say I'll live for long, but I will try my best to.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread