I Want to Round You Square - Ch. 10

Dex-chan lover
That guy is just the male lead with glasses... like literally, down to the expressions. kinda odd choice of a second male lead at least give him obligatory black hair

Glasses dude was really trying to cock block them. Hope we get to see his eyes soon.

I hope she doesn't end up with the shitty playboy, I can see it he'll not understand her, will force her to follow his pace and will not stop his womanizing. He will always make her feel insecure.
Please let this manga be different.

Fed-Kun's army
@hope2009 nah, if they end up together, I guarantee the author will change his personality to be less playboy-ish. That's what always happens in romance manga (with some exceptions, but not many).

Poor boy. Not only did he dig the grave himself, but he also paid for the funeral rite from his own pocket.

Hmm it's probably for the best that he needs to work for her love. He's way too much of a playboy and we need to see him suffer quite a bit first. Also, IRL I wouldn't wanna go out with him if I were her. I don't trust cheaters. Plus he's a serial cheater. Luckily this is a Manga where he could change once he falls in love 😂

Dex-chan lover
omg- that kind of hurt. like it's very sound reasoning instead of the ml making it all up on his own. lawl- I look forward to the future of this couple

Contributor
"You say it's "the past you," but it's the fairly-recent you."

The most savage roasts come from your closest friends.

honestly hope she does not end up both with the glasses guy and the playboy rofl

Double-page supporter
Hell yeah, I'm cheering on Nanba, tbh. He just seems like a nice guy who has been and still is genuinely interested in the MC.

Thanks for the update.

Users who are viewing this thread