I Want to Teach Marie-sama a Lesson!

Aight Time to make a Doujin... 13 year old... With a 19..
Pfft kufa and Melida was just the first step...

Double-page supporter
If she turned 19 he would end up being 25
Not that much of an age difference
I’ve seen bigger age gaps

Dex-chan lover
@Wawawelon I mean the age they are at also matters. For example the gap between someone who is 1 year old and 7 year old is huge. But the gap between a 24 year old and 30 year old is not a big deal even if it’s the same gap. If they met when they were 19 and 25 that wouldn’t be as bad though it’s still borderline. But meeting and starting a love story at 13 and 19 is huge. There’s a big gap in mentality between a 13 year old and 19 year old. A 13 year old is a middle schooler and a 19 year old is a college student. It should be preety obvious a middle schooler and a college student aren’t even close to the same level of maturity.

13 and 19 "Okay, 6 years age difference. "
13 and 21 "8 years, and the girl is a M"

The age difference would not matter if the girls were 19+ but they are only 13 so its weird every time I think about it.

Dex-chan lover
@Niralam A 6 year gap is really nothing. I am 34 and my gf is 18. Met her when she was 16. The age of consent governing everything is 16 so it is completely legal and always has been. Both our families know about it as well as a lot of my friends. No one really cares. Hell, I have actually never dated someone that was within 6 years of my age. My first girlfriend was in her mid 30s when i was in my early 20s. Then met a lady who was 18 when i was 27. The next was 20 while i was 31. Age gap relationships work fairly well.

To the point of this manga, They are not anywhere close to an actual relationship and the Guy doesn't see her romantically in the slightest. It is completely one sided. Give it a couple of years and things might change, but right now, he is just her butler and will most likely remain so for a long while.

Aggregator gang
Are people really crying about age gaps? Don't read Aiko Desho then. It's a romance manga with a 14 years age gap with the main girl being 5.

Dex-chan lover
@Snickrot Honestly speaking dating a high schooler as a 34 year old is EXTREMELY creepy in real life. My god. That’s not exactly convincing me. Immediately blocking you.

Dex-chan lover
Ha! Oh well, to each their own. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I actually thought she was 18 when I met her. She is Vietnamese and it is kinda of hard to tell, plus she said she was 18. Went to visit and found out how old she actually was from her mom over dinner. lol, felt like my gut dropped out and almost broke up with her and ran. But thankfully, with a few panicked google searches, found out the US federal AoC is 16 so i was safe. I cared and loved her so decided to try and stick it out. Worked out well so far, barring covid preventing me from traveling to see her last year. Plus, she is traditional Vietnamese, so no sex before marriage. So it is not like we have done anything lewd in this time anyways.

Remember men, the formula for "arm candy"...

Take your current age and divide by two, then add 3 to 5. For example, if you're 70, then your arm candy would be 38 to 40.

Who HASN'T seen some old geezer with a woman way younger than him (especially if he's rich...)

Oh look, another manga with people bitching about the age of fictional characters because they have nothing better to do with their life.

Users who are viewing this thread