I Was Born as the Demon Lord's Daughter - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Hm, very sad but interesting. This is based on a novel ( I think it's called I was born a Demon King's daughter). I wish that was being translated too, though I'm happy it got a manhwa adaption, at least now I can see the story. On the last page of this chapter (with the credits) I think that's the cover of the novel. Is it a different artist?

Poor Ara and also her father. Father's wife and daughter is gone, found out aunt and cousin was a biatch, and works for nothing now alone.

Edit: Author, if she is going to be ugly at least make her actually look ugly than being a cinnamon roll with a cute face to make it tragic. For real if anyone read peerless concubine and saw the mc Ling Ruge there being ugly based on a "scar" (a darker tone, nothing more is considered ugly beyond repair?) is quite weird, mind you she looks beautiful.

He told the right way to hold a baby to an old lady!!! This manhwa must be hillarious.

Dex-chan lover
that ending reminded me the time batman was carrying a baby around while fighting criminals and one of them was like: ''dude you cant hold a baby like that, u gotta support their necks'', look like the demon king is gonna be a loving dude from the get go, also in a scale of 1 to 10, howm uch of an asshole is her hot friend? like she was honestly her friend but she ghosted her without talking with her properly, like i get that it may be awkward to talk about mental issues but at least try to do it, right?

I lost it at the end when the demon king came bursting through the door xD asking bout how to hold a baby? xD did he need to do all of that for one simple question though. them kids was shook LMAO
Really interesting chapter. I like Ara and can't wait to see what her new life has in store for her

Fed-Kun's army
I'd almost like to see the aunt somehow in this world to learn what it means to "try challenging someone her own size"... It this case trying to fight a mountain with a hair pin...

Fed-Kun's army
@WhimsiCat "Raising a precious, reincarnated baby princess" stories are quite popular right now. I don't mind it, they're really fun to read. Those princesses are also cute.

Dex-chan lover
@NPark92 here u go
6wcnZVF.jpg

BCS

Dex-chan lover
This is going to be one of these "first half a dozen chapters are only used to estabilish the premise we already know" things won't it

Users who are viewing this thread