I Was Born as the Demon Lord's Daughter - Vol. 1 Ch. 18

🙂@Asbyn i think its just DS refrence to show us that author likes DS series and tbh i find this refrence awsome because i love this game series my self 🙂

TappyToon has this now, I’m just waiting for chapter 18 to be on it. How sad.

Thanks for translating though!!❤️❤️❤️❤️

just gonna say shes extremely stupid for doing that same goes to the people there shes 7 barely knows about the outside world so obviously shell go out cause kids are curious about things. and shes technically like 27 so shes stupid for going out when she doesnt even know whats there. hope it makes sense

Everyone is treating you like an abandoned girl because you're acting so dumb, I don't get the point in reminding us she's 20 something when she keeps acting like this, geez. Also, I'm tired that everyone has to follow her everywhere and anytime in order to be safe, she might be in a child's body but that doesn't justify her actions (and many other children are already way more capable and mature, or at least have common sense, than her). Taking in count her current age in both lives, It makes no sense that she can't chill for a moment and wait for people to return. :l

Listen, I do understand her trauma and all, I do see where her regression is coming from, but in a wholesome environment, she should be capable to get nourished in a more fulfilling way. I don't want her to be just the "Demon King's baby", and that's my whole wish, I don't want a baby!!!! I want to see an MC who's growing and changing, maturing, blablabla.

And lastly, yeah, why on earth the knights were blushing at her? Ew, even if u find a kid adorable you don't approach them like that.

Double-page supporter
At this point stop saying you used be 20 cause you keep making stupid choices
You off on your own
You stay quiet when people ask you questions

Aggregator gang
not one of them ever bothered to tell her there are monsters in those woods so she should not wander off this entire time? also why is she only doing thought bubbles to speak and not speaking up?

wait... is she mute? was that her thing? can she only telepathically talk to everyone who are not human this entire time? she obviously understands them but does not speak.

yeah the stupid plot element of everyone leaving her alone is really stupid, but i want these questions answered first lol.

what did she mean when she have a mental age of a 20 y.o
she can make a come back to her scary aunt but cant answering a kind human??

Users who are viewing this thread