I Was Born as the Demon Lord's Daughter - Vol. 1 Ch. 52

Dex-chan lover
I feel so conflicted about this series... The art is absolutely amazing and it has so much potential, but the story is just so bland. This is supposed to be The Big Fight, and I feel nothing because the villain is so shallow and boring. :/

Dex-chan lover
I hope evil flower demon isn't actually evil and instead is being mind controlled, his character design is neat so it'd be nice if he lived

For some reason I'm starting to lose interest in this webtoon. Probably the pacing, and how the story is handled?

Dex-chan lover
"Banma" is a word to describe those that have demonic and heavenly energy.
Why shouldn't he use the word?

Dannnggg, u didn't have to do the sword like that haha xD

Thanks for another chapter ♡

Dex-chan lover
@mahtan Not exactly, I think it's a word for any mixed blood. Probably more common to be a human/demon or maybe even human/angel than angel/demon (I feel like this story previously said the only reason Rin can survive at all is because her being part human acts like a buffer between the other two, which are just not able to mix ordinarily).

As for why he should just stop using it... Nobody even called Rin one until they all got here, and when someone did say it in front of her, they almost killed him for it afterward. Clearly the word is not just used to classify a group of people in an unbiased manner. To pull a stray Harry Potter reference out of nowhere so I don't have to reference actually offensive terms from the real world, perhaps it's more like saying "mudblood" than "muggle born."

Hmmm who will win

Greatest evil that demons call the devil
Or
One (1) loli with a glowing sword

Users who are viewing this thread