I Was Born as the Demon Lord's Daughter

thank you for the effort you put in, but fewww the bad grammar is distracting and kinda hard to get threw sometimes. perhaps have some one proof read it first? to help you with that part.

Thank you so much for the updates! I always look forward to them! And KeeP GOING with school everyone! You can finish strong! Good luck

Seriously guys, why don't you stop apologizing about slow releases? As far as I understood it, you guys are doing it for free right? Also, you said it's exams period so, it's totally normal for you to focus on more important things... You are doing a great job! Good luck on the exams!

The author probably don't know but I find it funny that a newborn baby can hold her own bottle. This story is fluffy and cute! Gotta follow.

I love the grandpa though! He's cute/cool when interacting with his grandchild...

@ArieSun its not surprising that she could hold a bottle to herself... But have you ever wonder that a new born have a complete set of teeth? So holding a bottle is not surprising anymonre for me... Hehehe

Users who are viewing this thread