I Was Born as the Demon Lord's Daughter

Finally! At last! An update! Yey! Thank you KKJ scans~ We missed Rene sooooo much! 😄

Double-page supporter
It's not a bad story but something about it feels off, I guess that's a novel adaption for you.

The step-mother fate was never told which leaves one regrettable. Since she obviously killed MC in public eye.

@Monkey123 I can't blame you since few only execute this well. I just hope this has no romance.

If they bore you why would you read one? What an odd use of your time

That aside this one just feels off on quite a few levels. A lot of these reincarnation stories could make themselves seem less creepy by clearly outlining the integration of the "old" and "new" memories. Is she a kid who basically had a long dream about her past life? Because emotionally, even taking into her account her older incarnations emotional issues, shes clearly a child. They should also stop doing the hold "Oh its a 600 year old dragon" bullshit.

Ah I wonder what'll happen, I hope it's nothing wrong at least 😭😭😭
Thanks a lot for your translations we appreciate the hard work of everyone ! 💜💚

Double-page supporter
In chapter three when they mentioned "powdered milk" I thought they would try feeding her the actual powder.

While rereading chapter 2, I just noticed what a huge baby she was...she looks like she's 1 ½ and has teeth (well a tooth)...no wonder the mother died.

Reiga acts kinda childish for a 550 year old dragon, i mean maybe its young for dragon. but its still 5,5 decades

@syzeryuino It's the elf thing I guess, if a dragon can be many thousands of years old, a kid could still be 550y old. I reckon you divide by 100 to get human years.

I get that she's "three", but the beginning kind of focused on her knowing that she reincarnated and everything. So why is she so wanting of "friends" like the 550 year old dragon child. She doesn't really even act like a kid at times and thinks like an adult, so why make her so childish. I guess I get her being lonely, but fdkjafwiowfafia... lmao. Welp guess we'll see what happens s in the next chapter

Users who are viewing this thread