I Was Born as the Demon Lord's Daughter

OMG THE NEW COVER PLS ITS SO OMG AND FATHER WITH SHORT HAIR OMG HE LOOKS SO FREAKING GOOD??? 2D MEN REALLY ARE THE MOVE

I read like 10 chapters of this and I can completely see why everyone hated her. She was fat as fuck, her own fault, which means she's lazy and also she's a grown adult who acts like a literal child. I would've probably bullied her as well if I knew her lol

@akthrowaiz dude, are you okay? You're making fun of someone who was
abused
youre saying that you would bully someone because of their personality, you should not bully anyone regardless of who they are and also she
was literally abused and her friends abandoned her because she had bruises.
sure she doesn't have the best personality but you shouldn't bully someone for that. Unless you were joking but still, not cool. Have a good day.

@Pringless
if something is wrong with you then you gotta stop being a lazy bitch and try to fix it rather than complain shit ton of times. and if your abused you can call the police or the child protective whatever the fuck its called

I’m debating if I want to unfollow this story. I love all of the new characters but I’m a bit disappointed in the FL. I feel like after so many episodes, she’s had the least amount of character development 😑🧐.

@sweatyman123
do you know how abuse works? they break you down and make you feel hopeless with no chance of escape. They implant in your mind that you are worthless without them and that they will be dead without them. and what do you mean stop being a lazy b? she is a baby in those chapters, what can she do other than ask other for stuff.
And yeah i dont like he either. but to say that you would bully her? come on, how would you feel if people bullied you and called you useless? Dont you feel shame? People have feelings,
if anything you would just be worsening her trauma.
Have a nice day.

uh so no one's gonna talk about how sus the author is? the adult-looking, 500 y.o. dragon guy grooming a literally 8 y.o child, who despite remembering several of her past lives for some reason, acts like a kid 99% of the times? Like, it only gets worse and worse and everyone in the comments is like “yas queen go off sis sksks”

call the bruh police we have a bruh moment gentlemen

This is so weird. You have a college student acting like a complete baby; you have a 400 year old person grooming a child; wtf is going on

I hope the ML is gonna mature soon along with getting a better handle at her powers instead of staying kinda ignorant like she is. It would be very fresh to read at least if they developed her character to a more mature one

It was cute but then they inserted another character and now everyone has always known about it but we literally just got introduced and they're playing it as if we have any connection to this new character and we should be invested just as much as all the others.
I legitimately thought I accidentally skipped a chapter because everyone was acting like they've always been in the story from chapter 1.
Technically they have but we didn't know that 😐

Honestly I'm more interested in a story set in chapter 1 about her previous life. The story doesn't feel like it's going anywhere. It's just dropping vague exposition about this vague fantasy world with a bit of handsome men fluff.

I read 10 chapters of this and dropped it. Why is a college age student acting like a complete child? Her situation in her former life does not explain this emotional and mental growth stunt. She should be in her late 20s by chapter 10 btw if you count the years she’s lived as Irene. Does it get better? Should I keep on reading?

@Flynn_Rhodes I'm not sure but the translation has definitely been harder to follow with some really poor english. :/

I really appreciate them translating but you really lose the flow of reading when you gotta stop and figure out what they're actually saying all that time

I really like that story, there is a cute kid
, that struggle with her past. A past story about her parents and then a war.
And I really like the drawing of this webcomic, somehow it is so different and beautiful.

You know... I've always hated how dumb people are. How easy it is to fall for such a common fucking trick. Rin you really love being sooo kind don't you?

Users who are viewing this thread